spartacus53
Banned
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2009
- Messages
- 10,624
- Reaction score
- 1,074
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Whiting, NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hopefully, some will read this before it perhaps gets relocated to a different section. It may sound funny, but it is a serious matter.
Who reads these threads
Well, we know that many members of course read these threads, but there are many more non-members reading them, and they most likely outnumber the actual members here.
My point
Well there was a thread in the section about not being able to buy ammo, and today I also notice a post in the General Discussion section discussing the same issue. I know somewhere along the line, I made a comment on one of the gun threads to the effect of, and I'm paraphrasing
What if they allowed you to have any gun you wanted, but couldn't get bullets?
Did someone from an outside dimension read my post and take action
Like I've said in the past, what I write may sound funny, but I am serious
Who reads these threads

Well, we know that many members of course read these threads, but there are many more non-members reading them, and they most likely outnumber the actual members here.
My point
Well there was a thread in the section about not being able to buy ammo, and today I also notice a post in the General Discussion section discussing the same issue. I know somewhere along the line, I made a comment on one of the gun threads to the effect of, and I'm paraphrasing
What if they allowed you to have any gun you wanted, but couldn't get bullets?
Did someone from an outside dimension read my post and take action

Like I've said in the past, what I write may sound funny, but I am serious









