Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Wicka good to see you again.
Searching for me has been nil and none but thats fixin to change. Slow down in progress.

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey, welcome back! this week has been great, I think the holiday silver is in full swing at least in Florida.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Wicka... The past few weeks have definitely not been good for me.. Hopefully my numbers will change soon.. I am keeping my fingers crossed

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey i havent done that good latley but found a 1908 indian head today

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome back!! On Black Friday I scored my first 90% half from a teller tray then on Monday 2 out of 8 Ike dollars from a teller tray turned out to be 1922 & 1923 Peace dollars. Oh, and 10 40% halves from a widow's deposit. I'm new to CRH so I am ecstatic.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome back bud, always good to see ya. Ever since the hurricane my CRH has been limited to a few boxes a week, and lately my boxes have been sucking. I'm so far behind in dumping it's ridiculous. Best finds recently - a few weeks ago I got a nickel box with a war nickel ender, pulled 2 buffs (which I love) and 2 war nicks. not great, but since I love buffaloes so much and they were both full dates, a good box to say the least

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds great all, just did 4 boxes that have been warming up since Sandy back in Late October... Got this week comming up off school, been way to busy with school.
Dime box-skunk
2x penny box- couple teens, twenties, 1 1930, and maybe 20-30 in 40's-50's
nickel box- 1938D Love my Nickels!lol
Oh, did pull a perfect proof from the dimes, a 1996 S :)
Will keep you posted on this weeks findings. Finally hit my $1000 goal.

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I was just thinking about how I hadn't seen one of your post in a while. It seems like the silver his hiding from most of us. I'm on a seven box skunk streak, Maverick just posted about a 27 skunk streak, and a whole lot of other people have been posting about very depressing averages. The only thing saving me are some teller trey scores here and there. One of them included 9 40% and 9 90%. After two more skunky half boxes yesterday and and some below average dime boxes the past few weeks I picked up six boxes of nickels today to see if the war nicks will produce. Anyways glad to see you posting again.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Wicka.. I was literally just thinking to myself yesterday wondering where you went... Glad to see you back..

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Wicka!

hope all is well with you. Still been hitting nickels pretty hard. Most of the other stuff I have done you have probably seen in my CRHing log. I found my first 90% half the other day! Other than that it's been business as usual!

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Yikes! That's not the most encouraging news lol, glad y'all are thinking about me. But I'll be in the banks in a few hours and will post this afternoon. Great job on the 90%er

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread