What's new

Wierd habits

  • Thread starter Thread starter bleep
  • Start date Start date
B

bleep

Guest
i am so fortunate to live in the UK where the bottle quality is higher. ( i mean that codds and hamiltons are much more prolific here ) I dont mind picking up broken examples of these fine bottles as I cant bear to see them lying in the groud broken or not. Anyone else have this strange habit? :?
 
Well I do pick up broken bottles at the playgrounds when I'm hunting. But that's just me being nice when nobody's looking....

Whenever I find an excavation/demolition or construction site I can enter I always carefully check the edges for any signs of a possible dump site. This has netted tons of bottles.
 
ayyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee im waiting for this to happen. Theres this pub across the way theres an 1890S dump there but its only part excavated. The rest is under this field. Ill be watching it like a hawk.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom