What's new

Wife got me this for Christmas

simulant

Full Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
107
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451061841.423630.webp


Now if I could somehow negotiate detecting on Christmas....
 
Upvote 28
i hear you. I'm working on convincing the wife my self. lol good luck and great shirt.
 
It's 67 degrees here and my wife is asleep on the couch. Last thing she said was " you better be here when I wake up " Oh well, I guess one day a year I have to play her way. But Sat and Sun are mine. Good luck to you Bud, I'm going back to the kitchen.

HH, Relic Nut
 
Sweet shirt! Too bad I don't beach hunt or id be all over that! Lol...

Or maybe I'll just get one anyway;)
 
that shirt really is hilarious.

on a side note, I dipped out earlier and went detecting........there was hell to pay.

but I got a silver rosie so it was worth it:thumbsup:
 
Lol cool shirt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom