weasel606
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2007
- Messages
- 2,683
- Reaction score
- 152
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- West Virginia, USA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Today i went detecting again for awhile an the wife wanted to go also, So we went to the fairgrounds where we used to go
. We had a good time i let the wife use my bounty hunter an i had the xterra
. The picture shows her's on the left an my 2 day total on the right, I would say we will be going again soon, I would say we are back into detecting again
Today I found several quarters a few dimes an pennies an wife found about the same, Wish she would have found the truck those keys was for to
She also had a buckle , I found the star and a button an some junk but sure did feel good, Anyway thanks Treasurenet for being here its nice to share an read what everyone else finds
I hope did this right its been awhile since i posted a pic here !
. The picture shows her's on the left an my 2 day total on the right, I would say we will be going again soon, I would say we are back into detecting again
Today I found several quarters a few dimes an pennies an wife found about the same, Wish she would have found the truck those keys was for to
She also had a buckle , I found the star and a button an some junk but sure did feel good, Anyway thanks Treasurenet for being here its nice to share an read what everyone else finds Attachments
Upvote
16
That was some quality time there. Nice clad haul, it adds up fast, 







