What's new

Wild Buffaloes... the start of a small herd

Bank Runner

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
666
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
I finally have something worth posting this month. My half finds are almost nonexistent of late, so I have spent my spare time working on building my daughter's penny set and searching a couple of boxes of nickels. Last night I had some luck on the nickel front. I found a 1955 (p) Jefferson, 2 war nickels 1942 and 1945 (p).

I have to say I was pretty happy with those finds. Then in my next-to-last roll, 2 dateless Wild Buffaloes rolled out. Lightning struck again in the last roll, producing a 1936 Buff. This has been my most productive nickel box this year. 6 total Buffs so far this year.

HH,
Karl
 

Attachments

  • Coin finds 3-30-09.webp
    Coin finds 3-30-09.webp
    70.9 KB · Views: 322
Upvote 0
Dateless or not, Buffalos are still cool. :thumbsup:
 
Gotta love those wild buffalo!
 
Karl those are some good finds dude. Congrats! I know you have been waiting for something like this.

Golden silver
 
nice job bank runner...hadn't heard from you in awhile, good to hear from you again. May the herd continue to grow!
 
Nice score :thumbsup:
It's always nice to see some Buffaloes show up.
 
Congrats on the Buffs and war nickels! always amazes me to see a buffalo pulled out of circulation. Out of the 5 i found only 1 was dated, congrats on getting a dated 1 as well :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Always a great sight to see!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom