What's new

Wild Bunch Loot

bookcliff

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As near as I can figure, on at least one of these three photos is one or more caches of the Wild Bunch. They were being chased by a posse. They split the loot and each member of the gang hid his cache. This is public land. I have another outlaw cache location that I can post but it is on an Indian Reservation. If there is interest I will do it.

01.webp

02.webp

03.webp
 
I was checking here for any sites, which may have been used by outlaws.
 

Attachments

  • 03-bookcliff.webp
    03-bookcliff.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 02-bookcliff.webp
    02-bookcliff.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 150
  • 01-bookcliff.webp
    01-bookcliff.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 146
"I have another outlaw cache location that I can post but it is on an Indian Reservation."

Treasure on reservation land, probably is still there.....hard to get access unless you are Native American.
 
I find no loot buried on these maps. With the Indian property if you go to the counsel and ask permission some times they will give you access
 
As near as I can figure, on at least one of these three photos is one or more caches of the Wild Bunch. They were being chased by a posse. They split the loot and each member of the gang hid his cache. This is public land. I have another outlaw cache location that I can post but it is on an Indian Reservation. If there is interest I will do it.

View attachment 1292278

View attachment 1292280

View attachment 1292281

THIS IS THE ONLY LOOT.. U.S. PAPER MONEY.. GO FOR IT.. IT IS REAL NO IMAGINATION INVOLVED...
 

Attachments

  • LOOT1.webp
    LOOT1.webp
    14 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Thank you for the dowses. I'll cross this one off of my list. May have already been recovered anyway.
 
Hi bookcliff,
Dowsing revealed:
White circled areas: General attraction area to treasure.
Green circled areas: Gold attraction
Blue circled areas: Silver attraction.
Thanks for posting your pictures,
Jon
01Dowsed.webp02Dowsed.webp03Dowsed.webp
 
Thanks widowmanmx. Thanks Jon, that's encouraging. A lot of targets.
 
You're welcome bookcliff!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom