What's new

Win an 8" Tesoro Compadre!

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just a head's up, the details are on the Tesoro Facebook page!
 
Thanks Terry - I entered the contest. The Compadre would be a nice gift to my nephew who caught MDing fever.
 
My wife has Facebook so maybe I'll get her to go on.
I've been checking out your web site. Lot's of good stuff. My condolences with Condoleezza lol.
 
Does anyone know where on the tesoro web site your suppose to answer the question to win the compare?
 
Thanks for posting this Terry!
 
I already have one, great detector!
 
Just entered. Thanks for the heads up!
 
Thanks Terry!

I have owned a slew of detectors over the last 35 years. (At least 35+ machines of just about every make.)

I can honestly say, I've never had 1 issue with a Tesoro Metal Detector! (I' sure the warranty works, just never had to use it.)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom