What's new

Wind swell leaves beaches vulnerable

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
3,357
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beaches open up for business 🏴‍☠️
SILVER$GOLD
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4210.webp
    IMG_4210.webp
    875.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_4177.webp
    IMG_4177.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4172.webp
    IMG_4172.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4207.webp
    IMG_4207.webp
    825.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4179.webp
    IMG_4179.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4196.webp
    IMG_4196.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4191.webp
    IMG_4191.webp
    439.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4209.webp
    IMG_4209.webp
    460.4 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0
Wanted to show you the three heartbeat skippers. one of these bracelets I had to get wet to recover only to find out it was a fake you win some and you lose some🏴‍☠️
These pieces I gladly give to my daughter and wife😂
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4249.webp
    IMG_4249.webp
    751.2 KB · Views: 39
Wanted to show you the three heartbeat skippers. one of these bracelets I had to get wet to recover only to find out it was a fake you win some and you lose some🏴‍☠️
These pieces I gladly give to my daughter and wife😂
Finding gorgeous looking fake jewelry still beats finding real clad, lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom