What's new

wings & beer

bomber

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Location
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wings & beer

sat feb 21-1:30pm-ShoelessJoes in Rosemont on Higgens
 
Re: wings & things

ok, that works for me.
 
Re: wings & beer

Nice Lowbatts!!!

Hey what time are you going to the scuba show, I am going too. :thumbsup:
 
Re: wings & beer

i'll be there at 10am,grabbing freebies and reading material for places i'll never go to,also try and say hey to Bob Marx...ALL HAIL!.that 'll take acouple hours.it starts to get pretty crowded after noon
 
Re: wings & beer

Shoeless Joe's sounds good to me. Be there or be :happy11:

Joe
 
Re: wings & beer

I'm in. Don't forget your bibs ;D
 
Re: wings & beer

Sorry to miss the grub & beer Bomber-----I'll make the spring hunt. I'd drive to the hunt, but I have to burn an airline ticket by April 20th......I'll use it then if the hunt is before that date.....if not, I'll drive. Goose/Cy-Minn.
 
Re: wings & beer

My crystal ball doesn't show what I'm doing that far ahead. If I'm not out MD'ing and my wife is not trying to go spend the day away, I'll be there.
 
Re: wings & beer

GOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
 
Re: wings & beer

the staff,what does that crystal ball say now brett?
 

Attachments

  • ATT2851170.webp
    ATT2851170.webp
    22 KB · Views: 174
Re: wings & beer

I am out of town that weekend.
Lowbatts...how did you get those pics of my wife???
 
Re: wings & beer

Yes, my research turned up the same pics Bomber. That's actually the only reason I said I would try to be there ;) Hee hee.
 
Re: wings & beer

not the company? ::),if theres enough people going to the show maybe we should meet up before and take a car in,at $10.00 per car and maybe 5 cars going in,thats a lotta wings we could be having
 
Re: wings & beer

Of course I'm only kidding... :wink:
 
Re: wings & beer

:occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14:
 
Re: wings & beer

bomber said:
the staff,what does that crystal ball say now brett?
You stay away from my kids!
 
Re: wings & beer

makton said:
I am out of town that weekend.
Lowbatts...how did you get those pics of my wife???
She came over to get nocked up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom