aa battery
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2006
- Messages
- 10,646
- Reaction score
- 3,258
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Maybe he can let ya know what channel carries it or you can stop by and watch the hours he has recorded sometime when you get to Oregon.....IF you get to Oregon since you won't be coming this next trip.Hmm we dont get that channel here i wonder if its the name of the channel you know i live in Californiadrywalldave said:AA:
The channel I watch 'Combat" on it "The American Life" channel, it is followed by "Rat Patrol", 2 episodes, then a different episode of "Combat" , then "12 O'clock High". I schedule my day around "Combat", better now that when I watched it as a kid.

That would be worth paying extra for.......aadrywalldave said:
aa battery said:That would be worth paying extra for.......aadrywalldave said: