What's new

worked meg tooth????

paleoheadhunter

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I picked this up at the fossil and artifact show here yesterday.The guy had a bunch of teeth that were broken and I saw this one.I asked him 3-4 times about the sidenotches and the edge work along the enamel,but he never understood what I was talking about so I offered him 20.00 and he agreed.I've seen pictures before of worked teeth and I swear this has got to be one.I'm not sure if you'll be able to see the edge work in the pic.If not I'll post another.Either way,it looks good in my case.Thanks!! HH!!GL!! PALEO
 

Attachments

  • meg.webp
    meg.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 520
  • meg2.webp
    meg2.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 502
Upvote 0
The worked shark's teeth I have found on sites here are either holed like Gator's pic or they are grooved on the sides EXACTLY like yours, PHH. IMHOP they are more often grooved than holed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom