What's new

worth anything?

SnakemanBill

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
picked up a $100 bill at the bank yesterday The ink in the words United States of America in the upper right side and other areas has run. Is there any value of a bill like this to collectors? Franklin is offset from center but it isn't one of the new blue bills.
 
Can you please show a picture? Can easily tell you what exactly the deal is with a picture.
 
sorry I don't have the bill i returned it to the bank where I got it. was an afterthought on my part whether it might have any value over face and whether or not I should try to retrieve it. like i said upper right side where it says United States of America it looks like the ink ran down. looks like stalactites.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom