ugotit22
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2007
- Messages
- 1,774
- Reaction score
- 569
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Dirty Shire
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
went to the bank the other day and got over 1000.00 worth in coins. I went through the last box of nickles this morning. I new something was up b/c i got a buffalo nicklein two of the first three rolls. I started to get a bunch of pre 60's nickles to. As i moved through the box each roll was hit or miss. Some had 10-20 pre 60's and buffalo, while others had none. I was almost done when i picked up a roll and saw a buffalo nickle showing. I saved this roll for last, and i wasnt disappointed as it had 12 pre 60's, 1 buffalo, a silver wartime nickle, and a 1939-d. Amazingly many of the buffalos had nice dates on them. In all it was the best nickle box im ever gotten.
TOTALS
124- Pre-60's jefferson nickles
8-1969-s nickles
2 - silver wartime nickles
9- buffalo nickles 1914, 1920, 1926, 1930, 1937 and 4 dateless
1939-d nickle
went to the bank the other day and got over 1000.00 worth in coins. I went through the last box of nickles this morning. I new something was up b/c i got a buffalo nicklein two of the first three rolls. I started to get a bunch of pre 60's nickles to. As i moved through the box each roll was hit or miss. Some had 10-20 pre 60's and buffalo, while others had none. I was almost done when i picked up a roll and saw a buffalo nickle showing. I saved this roll for last, and i wasnt disappointed as it had 12 pre 60's, 1 buffalo, a silver wartime nickle, and a 1939-d. Amazingly many of the buffalos had nice dates on them. In all it was the best nickle box im ever gotten.
TOTALS
124- Pre-60's jefferson nickles
8-1969-s nickles
2 - silver wartime nickles
9- buffalo nickles 1914, 1920, 1926, 1930, 1937 and 4 dateless
1939-d nickle
Attachments
-
DSC02416.webp19.8 KB · Views: 378 -
DSC02415.webp17.4 KB · Views: 374 -
DSC02417.webp28.8 KB · Views: 368 -
DSC02418.webp27.3 KB · Views: 385 -
DSC02419.webp37 KB · Views: 374 -
DSC02422.webp24.2 KB · Views: 358 -
DSC02426.webp25 KB · Views: 366 -
DSC02424.webp21.2 KB · Views: 375 -
DSC02423.webp16.1 KB · Views: 366 -
DSC02425.webp22.4 KB · Views: 368 -
DSC02420.webp23 KB · Views: 360 -
DSC02421.webp25.1 KB · Views: 372
Upvote
0
.







