What's new

Wow What a Day, 18 Gram 18K Ring to end "Day of Days"

onthespot

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
344
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Wow What a Day, 18 Gram 24K Ring to end "Day of Day's"

Sorry for the bad photo's, I will get better ones in the sun light tomorrow. The second hunt of the day produces a old 24K Mans ring. This one is thick. It will not fit my index finger but comes in at 18 Grams, 2 grams shy of RingZilla. I can not believe today. With Harpda's 38 Grams the other day, that is 78 grams of 18K or better in a 50' section of beach. I also got a small .925 ring and 1,715 yen.

I LOVE MY SAND SHARK and Okinawa!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 1.19.13..18K2.webp
    1.19.13..18K2.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 1.19.13...18K3.webp
    1.19.13...18K3.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 200
  • 1.19.13 18K1.webp
    1.19.13 18K1.webp
    83.8 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Gold Whisperer! Awesome.
 
Sweet. That's a big ol' beauty. You are on a roll.
 
Just amazing! That weighty ring practically jumps off the page, WOW! HH Andi
 
Amazing, and it's only January.
:occasion14:
 
another beauty th_ILoveItSmileyThumbsUp.gif
 
Wow, that is nice
 
Nice and heavy!! Congratulations.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom