WTB: Koss TD80 or TD81 Headphones

Coinzapper

Dec 7, 2008
Lansford. PA.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Modified, Tesoro Tejon. Garrett 1500, Fisher CoinStrike, Tek G2, tek omega.
Hi, I sure you you saw my ad about my TD80's. They don't have volume control nore do they have 1/4" plug, but you can add an adaptor to it like I do. Furthermore, you can buy a volume control adaptor at radio shack. It's only 2" long and fits between the head phone plug and the input jack of the unit. altogether about 7 dollars. Your gonna pay alot more for the one's you want! About 35.00 and up^..So let me know if you will concider mine for $20.oo

OP
OP
AlaskaAng

AlaskaAng

Dec 23, 2004
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coinzapper said:
Hi, I sure you you saw my ad about my TD80's. They don't have volume control nore do they have 1/4" plug, but you can add an adaptor to it like I do. Furthermore, you can buy a volume control adaptor at radio shack. It's only 2" long and fits between the head phone plug and the input jack of the unit. altogether about 7 dollars. Your gonna pay alot more for the one's you want! About 35.00 and up^..So let me know if you will concider mine for $20.oo

Hi There,

Thanks for the note; I found a pair and am just waiting on them.

Angie

OP
OP
AlaskaAng

AlaskaAng

Dec 23, 2004
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: WTB: Koss TD80 or TD81 Headphones, Found a set!

AlaskaAng said:
Hi All,

I'm in search of Koss TD80 or TD81 headphones. They must have the volume control and preferably the larger plug.
Let me know if you have a pair that you'd like to sell!

Thanks,
:icon_sunny:Ang

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread