MFF18B
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
All,
I’m interested in purchasing one of these three machines, depending on availability. Posting this thread to see what is available out there for purchase. Prefer one in excellent or new condition and order of interest would be the Bandido followed by the Vaquero then the Mojave. Although I’m not entirely sure whether I would prefer the Vaquero over the Mojave as this would be my first Tesoro. Appreciate all the assistance. MFF
I’m interested in purchasing one of these three machines, depending on availability. Posting this thread to see what is available out there for purchase. Prefer one in excellent or new condition and order of interest would be the Bandido followed by the Vaquero then the Mojave. Although I’m not entirely sure whether I would prefer the Vaquero over the Mojave as this would be my first Tesoro. Appreciate all the assistance. MFF

or just remember what I posted that there must always be a charter member involved in a sale or trade, if a charter member posts a trade, sale ad or want ad, anyone can reply if non CM posts then only charter members can respond.







