wolcottdigger
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2008
- Messages
- 320
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wolcott, CT
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
- #1
Thread Owner
I purchased a 31" Relic Hunter shovel manufactured by WW mfg. from Colonial Metal Detectors back in November, actually my sister
bought it for me for Christmas. About three weeks ago I took it out on its first hunt and it bent after digging about a dozen holes.
I figured it must be defective because there were no roots or large rocks in that hole and it bent while I was digging. I sent an email
to Colonial Metal Detectors and they sent me the number of WW Mfg., I called and they said send it back and they would take care of it.
WW didn't replace it but they UN-bent it and put a reenforcement on it. My question is do you think they should have replaced it or is
what they did satisfactory, I'm not really sure how I feel about it. Do you think they should have reimbursed me for the ten bucks it
cost to ship it. I have other WW Mfg. tools and none have ever bent on me, I'm just curious what you all think.
Joe
bought it for me for Christmas. About three weeks ago I took it out on its first hunt and it bent after digging about a dozen holes.
I figured it must be defective because there were no roots or large rocks in that hole and it bent while I was digging. I sent an email
to Colonial Metal Detectors and they sent me the number of WW Mfg., I called and they said send it back and they would take care of it.
WW didn't replace it but they UN-bent it and put a reenforcement on it. My question is do you think they should have replaced it or is
what they did satisfactory, I'm not really sure how I feel about it. Do you think they should have reimbursed me for the ten bucks it
cost to ship it. I have other WW Mfg. tools and none have ever bent on me, I'm just curious what you all think.
Joe









