What's new

WW1 wood planes

The only planes I really liked were the biplanes of WW1. You did a great job on yours. Hope the kids enjoy them!
 
smallfoot hi thanks for stopping and for the privilege of your time.as young kids we always made the paper planes and I still enjoy making these.,someday bucket list I will get the courage to go up in one of these birds and keep a eye out for the Red Baron ..LoL
 
wainzoid,,thanks so so much for stopping and for the privilege of-your time,I will always enjoy and remember this special video that you sent to me,it is just so special,wishing you good health,wealth and happiness...take care
 
Very cool bill!..you’re quite talented. I think every young boy had a fascination with planes and flying through the air. When I was a young kid I used to buy and collect these little styrofoam plane kits you could get for 50 cents from 7 eleven. I used to buy a slurpee, a couple planes, and some Black Bart licorice gum. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1607799746.920797.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1607799763.418250.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1607799777.935881.webp
 
Irishgoldhound,,Thank You for the privilege of your time,,From early on here I always enjoyed your advice and opinions,and sharing things with you..yes I remember making those paper jets and getting the balsa kits setting the wings to make them go a long distance or loops..They have a place close by where they offer rides in these WW1 replicas,Perhaps Someday I will get enough courage to go up and search for the Red Baron or Bigfoot.....take care
 
Irishgoldhound,,that Black Bart licorice sounds fantastic,I’ve never ever seen that over here,,I’m not sure if it is still available
 
Irishgoldhound,,that Black Bart licorice sounds fantastic,I’ve never ever seen that over here,,I’m not sure if it is still available

Yeah it was so good. Made my teeth black lol. I don’t believe it’s made anymore. Tried looking online for it but no luck.
 
Thanks to all who stopped here and for the privilege of your time,,wishing all good health wealth and happiness,,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom