What's new

WW2 gun and Money found

TrashureSeeker

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2016
Messages
276
Reaction score
390
Golden Thread
0
Location
Germany
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey everyone, long time no see but we finally made a new video because we found some sweet stuff last week.



Best find is certainly a boat hook, and yeah the FN / Browning M1922 is sweet too I guess :laughing7:
 
Nice. Thanks for sharing the video. First time seeing someone magnet fishing.
 
Nice. Thanks for sharing the video. First time seeing someone magnet fishing.

It's a great hobby, plus ten times cheaper than picking up metal detecting was, at least before I went and bought a truck to get rid of all the scrap metal :laughing7:
 
Awesome, I may have to give it a try! :occasion14:
 
I believe that's a Belgian military issue gun. FN Model 1903, based on the grip.

Of World War 1 vintage, but Germany using captured weapons, especially in the last days of the war or by behind the lines troops, is not unheard of.


fn_m1903.webp
 
Did you try cleaning up the gun or do anything with it?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom