What's new

www.midtenrelics.com 1861 Gold Coin Set

armchairQB30

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
283
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
I talked to the owner today, a guy named Larry and he has dug 69 CSA buckles since 1970. If you are ever in Murfreesboro, TN this guys relic shop next to the battlefield looks like the Smithsonian for civil war relics. I was just awestruck by the amount of things he has.

www.midtenrelics.com
 
Upvote 0
Re: www.midtenrelics.com

I have also talked to larry and he is a great person to know very down to earth person (I hope to get together with him this summer)
 
Re: www.midtenrelics.com New 1861 Set Of Gold Coins

Whenever I go to Nashville on business I will be stopping by his shop to buy some things from him. He is a first class dude.


When you go to his website click on new items and look at the set of 1861 gold coins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom