johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Purchased this a few months back. Dang, these impulse buys!! Anyway not using this at all. I would cover the shipping East of the Mississippi, (I'm in Virginia). West of the Mississippi I would ask for 1/2 of the shipping. Shipping is just outrageous anymore. Anyway, the machine is clean and works as expected. Quite honestly I only used it in my backyard to verify that it was/is working. I'm asking $250 for everything plus 1/2 shipping as noted above. DSCF1303.JPG DSCF1304.JPG DSCF1305.JPG

OP
OP
J

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The black lines on the face of the screen are my sorry attempt to write my initials to prove I have the machine and not a scam.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The black lines on the face of the screen are my sorry attempt to write my initials to prove I have the machine and not a scam.
I thought the black lines were petroglyphs.:laughing7:

That is a good price on that machine, Johnny. Somebody on here may need one or want a backup. I will keep an eye on it and if no one buys in a week or so I may get it for one of my grandkids. Should be lots of great hunting spots around you there in Virginia.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That is a heck of a deal on your Xterra 705 I still have mine that I purchased in late 2009 or early 2010 and will never part with it I think the Xterra 705 is one of the most under rated detectors to have ever been produced and still feel that way today, its one of the first multi frequency detectors made all be it you have to change coils to change frequencies on the 705 great deal for someone

which two coils do you have for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread