What's new

Xp Deus M6 nut

MrRose

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a mission to find a small M6 nut in big bags of material (plastic)
What settings should you recommend?

I have XP Deus 4.0
coils to use: XP Deus DD coil 34x28
Eleptical HF coil...
Thanks for your help (worried)
 
Deus fast, 74 khz, try to spread out the plastic as much as possible.
 
Its in a big container like 2meter high 1meter in depth, cant spread it out...
if i found it the container is trash... but its like 150 papercontainer... :)
 
It's going to move on you constantly...
 
Would a magnet work better?
 
Would a magnet work better?

maybe a magnet, i cant get in to the cointainer though.
Maybe it it will move to the side of the container with the help of the magnet?....
But can a strong magnet move small M6 nut to the side of the container (if i moved the magnet up, down and around the container?)
How strong magnet should i get for this purpose?
 
I would like to see a picture of this. In theory at 14 khz if you could scan each bag separate you should find it pretty quick, doesn't sound like this is an option. Otherwise I would scan the coil up and down the sides or bottom if possible. Tough challenge though because the target could be 18" away from the coil and that's a stretch for such a small target (although not impossible I don't think)
 
If your thinking about a magnet make sure the nut is ferrous
It sounds like your in for a tussle. The container is metal correct
!!!1
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom