What's new

Xp deus

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
1,896
Golden Thread
0
Location
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone here swinging a deus if so what are your thoughts
 
There are several Dues owners here. I'm a former user. Great performing detector, but I didn't much care for the "clipped" tones plus I had more than one quality issue with mine. To XP's credit, their customer service was very good.
 
There are several Dues owners here. I'm a former user. Great performing detector, but I didn't much care for the "clipped" tones plus I had more than one quality issue with mine. To XP's credit, their customer service was very good.
thank you still thinking on it there's so many options in an upgrade it's a tough choice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom