qaela4
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 24, 2014
- Messages
- 1,380
- Reaction score
- 1,606
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Keene, New Hampshire
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Yeah Baby, IH's still get me excited! 1884
Went to a tot lot for a quick search of the playground. The sandy area in back gave me nothing so I headed toward the front play area. All summer I hit the back field of this school built in 1979, I pulled a crotal bell, a 1912 engraved silver spoon, a 1912 Canadian LC and an 1863 fatty IH. For some reason I never hit the grass on the sides of the building. Well I never made it to front play area. I started banging clad after clad, 17 pennies, 3 dimes, 3 nickels and a quarter. Then just as I decided it was my last 5 minutes...managed a 1946 wheatie and this crusty 1884 IH! Also bagged this little ring. Can't believe there hasn't been any silver coins..but oh well.


Went to a tot lot for a quick search of the playground. The sandy area in back gave me nothing so I headed toward the front play area. All summer I hit the back field of this school built in 1979, I pulled a crotal bell, a 1912 engraved silver spoon, a 1912 Canadian LC and an 1863 fatty IH. For some reason I never hit the grass on the sides of the building. Well I never made it to front play area. I started banging clad after clad, 17 pennies, 3 dimes, 3 nickels and a quarter. Then just as I decided it was my last 5 minutes...managed a 1946 wheatie and this crusty 1884 IH! Also bagged this little ring. Can't believe there hasn't been any silver coins..but oh well.



Upvote
12
Sounds like you had plenty of targets to dig.






