What's new

Yeah, still at it.. Still love it !!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found some great things at a new site, 1837 Large cent, Pre war of 1812 button another flat button. Going back asap!!
 

Attachments

  • fall01.webp
    fall01.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 149
Upvote 32
Congrats on pulling those keepers, I'd be going back too :occasion14:
 
Nice LC. Good to see you posting.

Now get back out there and make us all jealous!
 
Can't ever get back quick enough! Hope to see some more posts soon. Keep Swinging!!
 
Nice LC . Old coppers are always nice to find
 
Nice! Congrats!
I need to find an LC with a readable date.
 
HEY THAR SWAT YOU GOT SOME NICE OLE FINDS THERE ..
 
That button is killer!!
Congrats, glad to see you back.
George
 
Nice L.C,and an 1812 button would make me smile for sure.
 
Good stuff there - you have a nice old site ! Let's see what else you can find .
 
Thanks everyone for the kind replies its good to get out again. :hello2:Funny this site is not far from me. :dontknow:My neighbor has hunted it a lot with old machines. I can't believe I found these, I know no site is ever hunted out but. :icon_scratch: My neighbor was out there a lot. :occasion14:

Keep @ it and HH !!
 
Very nice old buttons! I like the pre 1812 one especially.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom