Yesterday's Find was an answer to prayer!

suntannedgem

Jan 29, 2018
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro with 9.5", 12" & Super Sniper coils, Garrett Treasure Hound Deep Depth Multiplier, Garrett Pin Pointer Pro II, Bounty Hunter Legacy 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday was a off day due to appointments...I thought! Weeks ago I prayed for a sewing machine, needing to do some repairs to some old reliable winter gear and other guy things. My darling bride thought my sewing needles were metal tooth picks so having her sew was just not a option! I had experience on commercial machines when I had a leather product company almost 50 years ago, so I can sew among many other things.

So I was taking my little dog Sunny out for her nightly run. She runs and I chase her in our gold cart(The Poo Mobile). We were making our nightly deposit into the green poo depository when I looked down and there it was between the dumpsters. My new complete sewing machine! I loaded her on the back of the cart and raced home. It was too dark in my storage building so I left her there overnight and just took this pic. Can't get it to load in the right alignment, but there is the pic! Sweet like new condition with needles and bobbins! Thank you GOD!

Just goes to show that it is never to late to dig that last hole! Or to early to start. Heading out to my first permission. Switching tactics after re-reading my manual and watching several talks by Gary Drayton. Going to be another hot one!

Happy Hunting everyone!8-)

Attachments

• 20180222_073759_001.jpg
    20180222_073759_001.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 137
Upvote 18

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ok! Nice find.:thumbsup:

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome. I too would like to have a heavy duty sewing machine for the exact same reason.

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome. I too would like to have a heavy duty sewing machine for the exact same reason.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
very handy, especially when you need one. I could have used a heavy duty upholstery machine yesterday. I wanted to sew my leather knee patches on my favorite carhartt overalls but instead, glued them on. I use knee pads but they tend to move around and I still wear out the knees. plus I hate the pads, at least how they can pinch the back of the legs.

Bodkin

Oct 9, 2017
Bold Coast & Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Blue Excal 1000, Enox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh i forgot be carefull what you pray for thats how i got my wife. 42 years ago :hello:

OP
OP
S

suntannedgem

Jan 29, 2018
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro with 9.5", 12" & Super Sniper coils, Garrett Treasure Hound Deep Depth Multiplier, Garrett Pin Pointer Pro II, Bounty Hunter Legacy 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AS requested a pic of the "Poo Mobile" and crew!

Well, plug her in and fire her up.
Congratulations
(Any pictures of the Poo- mobile? lol)

My spoiled rotten totally in love with me Miniature Poodle, "Sunny", Color: Party(really). Crew of the "Poo Mobile".

Don't understand why I am having pic alignment issues, hopefully I will get it figured out, another "Treasure Hunt"!

Attachments

• 20180222_160534.jpg
    20180222_160534.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 50
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice find!

GL&HH

OP
OP
S

suntannedgem

Jan 29, 2018
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most dry cleaners have alterations or leather/shoe shops...clean off some clad and "get er done". Your worth it! It will put a smile on your face everytime you go to dig!!!:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread