What's new

Yesterdays Hunt Scores A Seated Dime!

Sooper Dave

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
3,582
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday's Hunt Scores A Seated Dime!

Met up with my buddy Micah to hunt a couple of old spots. The first spot was an old school that he had hunted before and dug some Mercs and a nice Walker half. Well he did it again and dug a few more Mercs, a Washington and another Big Walker! I found three Mercs, a Buffalo and a Red Goose token there myself. We took a break and hit another old school next to a very old church. A lot of the ground has been moved around over the years but we managed to find a small area that was producing some old wheaties. I went over by an old grown up fence row and got another wheat signal on the Etrac. I was happy to see a thin silver coin in my plug and as I was carefully cleaning the dirt off I was hoping for an old Barber. My excitement grew as I realized I was looking at an 1877 Seated! It's holed and worn thin but it's always fun to see that old silver pop up! We dug a few more wheats and Micah dug two more Mercs before we had to head home. We both had an awesome time getting out and digging some nice keepers. HH David
 

Attachments

  • 1877 Seated Dime.webp
    1877 Seated Dime.webp
    66.5 KB · Views: 169
  • Dirty Pile.webp
    Dirty Pile.webp
    113.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Pile O Goods.webp
    Pile O Goods.webp
    135.3 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 24
Killer find Soops! My only seated dime is a 77. Hope you find many more brother
 
Killer find Soops! My only seated dime is a 77. Hope you find many more brother

Thanks Ahab! I hope you dig a bunch as well!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom