L lastleg Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,955 Reaction score 659 Golden Thread 0 Nov 7, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Felinepeachy: Why do I get notices of PMs and then there aren't PMs in my e- mail?
F Felinepeachy Guest Nov 7, 2010 #2 Hmmmmmmmmm, that happens to me sometimes when I read my pm's before I actually get the email notification. Is that what you mean? If not, let me know so I can ask Admin about it
Hmmmmmmmmm, that happens to me sometimes when I read my pm's before I actually get the email notification. Is that what you mean? If not, let me know so I can ask Admin about it
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2010 #3 Lastleg, check your profile... Personal Message Options Turn off email notices, ignore users PM's, etc. Notify by email every time you receive a personal message: Click Always Hope this solves the problem RR
Lastleg, check your profile... Personal Message Options Turn off email notices, ignore users PM's, etc. Notify by email every time you receive a personal message: Click Always Hope this solves the problem RR