P port ewen ace Silver Member Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4,066 Reaction score 7,788 Golden Thread 0 Location port ewen ny Detector(s) used AT-PRO & Equinox800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2016 #1 GIVE HER THE CHANGE 777 is visible, radius matches the colonial. my first cut copper found at the Kingston, NY farm. also got another toasted Colonial and lots more lead bullets Upvote 10
GIVE HER THE CHANGE 777 is visible, radius matches the colonial. my first cut copper found at the Kingston, NY farm. also got another toasted Colonial and lots more lead bullets
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 20, 2016 #2 Congrats on the colonial cut copper. I would have had to stop and enjoy the moment after I realized what I dug. Simply an awesome score.
Congrats on the colonial cut copper. I would have had to stop and enjoy the moment after I realized what I dug. Simply an awesome score.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 21, 2016 #3 Nice finds congrats
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,465 Reaction score 25,962 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2016 #4 Great job on that cut copper.
D DirtyPockects Sr. Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 256 Reaction score 141 Golden Thread 0 Location Dayton, Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett AT pro, Garrett Ace400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2016 #5 Awesome find