- Joined
- May 11, 2011
- Messages
- 21,617
- Reaction score
- 31,162
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Mass.
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
I'd say they are this years first.The male would go to the feeder and bring a seed back for the female,he did that 3 times.I tried to get a pic of the offering but she was so dang quick gobbling it up I kept missing the shot,the best I could do..

She took off..

and left him there..

This young one would try stuffing that peanut in the left side(wouldn't fit).

Then the right side(still wouldn't fit).

GOD Bless
Chris

She took off..

and left him there..

This young one would try stuffing that peanut in the left side(wouldn't fit).

Then the right side(still wouldn't fit).

GOD Bless
Chris









