What's new

your smile for the day

unclemac

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
8,035
Reaction score
9,241
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote 0
He has to thin out his collection.... of leverites!
 
Wow! I wonder if he would be interested in the rocks I have in my garden. . . I'd like to start "thinning" that out before winter.
 
I have a large collection of Native American Fornication Rocks if anybody is interested.
 
He should be arrested for fraud,anyone dumb enough to buy it should be shot.It did make me smile thow.
 
First thing I thought was that I'm rich- REALLY rich. I just have to post my river rocks on line... and then, this popped into memory, even though it doesn't have to do w/ rocks. I looked it up for the quote alone- I'm RICH, I'm RICH!


 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom