2-22 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did my normal 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. tour of the beach.

It was overcast and windy with the occasional light shower. Nothing too bad though.

I got to put my new Seasoft Sunray scuba boots through their paces. They worked pretty well.

Finds were so-so, but it was good to get out.

Finds straight from the pouch
002.JPG
44 coins= $1.70
004.JPG

Upvote 0

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 3-22 finds

Hey Willie D.

You know you are the guy who is going to just keep pluggin along there and one day you are going to hit it big. Hardly ever see you complain and you just keep on keepin on. That will make it happen for you I am sure.

DaChief

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DaChief said:
Hey Willie D.

You know you are the guy who is going to just keep pluggin along there and one day you are going to hit it big. Hardly ever see you complain and you just keep on keepin on. That will make it happen for you I am sure.

DaChief
Thanks DaChief, I appreciate the praise.

I don't see the sense in complaining. You're not gonna get the gold that way. There's not much going on at the beach right now, so the finds reflect this. You add to this all the competition out there. I'm just happy to get a piece of the pie.

Take care and HH

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Buried Crap NJ said:
Now that's the machine I want the one you have! It finds stuff on the beach a month in advance ?????
LOL ! steve
Ooops LOL

Thanks for pointing that out. :icon_thumleft:

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice hunt willie goodjob.gif I was looking at the same boots willie. I was worried that the low cut style might not keep the sand out as well as my Deep Sea jammies, especially in the rougher east coast surf. I do need some arch support though especially on a longer hunt. How did they do with keeping the sand out?
GL& HH :thumbsup:

Attachments

• goodjob.gif
    goodjob.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 327

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Willie, it wasn't that long ago you found the ring in your avitar, if I remember correctly that was a great find so your not doing too bad in the off season. :icon_thumright:

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida

Willie you are doing well for right now. Like you said the competition is high and the depositers are few. But soon..... just hang in there.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TreasurdiggrNY said:
Nice hunt willie
I was looking at the same boots willie. I was worried that the low cut style might not keep the sand out as well as my Deep Sea jammies, especially in the rougher east coast surf. I do need some arch support though especially on a longer hunt. How did they do with keeping the sand out?
GL& HH :thumbsup:
Thanks Glenn.

If I remember correctly, there was a tiny amount of sand in one of the boots. The surf was between 2-5 ft and I had gotten too close to the waves.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter said:
Willie, it wasn't that long ago you found the ring in your avitar, if I remember correctly that was a great find so your not doing too bad in the off season. :icon_thumright:
Thanks Treasure_Hunter.
Yeah, my wife took possession of that little beauty as soon as she tried it on. She frequently asks me when I'm going to find her another one ;D

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mumszie said:
Willie you are doing well for right now. Like you said the competition is high and the depositers are few. But soon..... just hang in there.
Thanks Mumszie.

Things are slowly improving and I am patiently waiting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread