Pauline Innis

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! Was Spear-Shaker, SHAKESPEARE or SHAKESPERE...? Elisabeth Friedman did a book on those "Codes", I think...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA! Was Spear-Shaker, SHAKESPEARE or SHAKESPERE...? Elisabeth Friedman did a book on those "Codes", I think...

Francis Bacon was the man that looked and watched over other scholars that wrote the Books of Shakespeare. He also saw to what was placed into our Holy Bible. Go to Psalm 46 count 46 words forward and 46 words backwards you will find "Shake" Spear"

Last edited:

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Bibles were all one of a kind hand printed before Gutenberg. Many have been found with notations such as "let me know if you want to keep this passage or not." A lot of people think it was Bacon. The real Shakespeare could not write his own name. He was a butcher and left his bed to his wife in his will. The Book of Mary was left out of the Bible by the Catholics and they branded her a prostitute because they did not want a woman to be seen as an equal. There was a few really old Bible that listed it. So what I guess I am trying to say it Bacon really was all wrong for the part of Shakespeare.

William of Orange was educated, rich traveled, but he would have been shunned for having anything to do with plays. At the coronation of some queen there was a painting that depicted William holding up a spear, but no one knows for sure who Shakespeare really was.

Wasn't there someone else in the running for Shakespeare? Could it have been, I don't know, Thomas Jefferson Beale?

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, I am sorry, it was a long day at the hospital. Four hours driving, six hours chasing doctors.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been there done that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread