Pauline Innis

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then it must be so ECS said it was so. Yes you are right about Nelms and Brugh.

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, as an ex-police detective, if you told me where a body was buried and there was one there, you would be Suspect #1, and I would want to talk to you. On the other hand, if I knew who killed her, I might not want to share the credit. Not in public anyway. I believe in psychics, I know of one time personally where the information was very, very accurate. To much to be a guess.

Also, I believe in ghost. When my wife and were researching Lafitte, we went to a plantation that he was said to have visited after his death and verified that the house was built after his death. We stopped as we were driving up and took a picture of the house. Then drove to the house and talked to the people. We then left. After the film was developed we noticed a couple in antebellum dress on the balcony, that were not there when we took the picture. I told a friend and he said the same thing happened at an antebellum home near where we live, after Hurricane Camille. We drove over and asked the owner about it. She invited us in and showed us the photo in question. It was the same house but there were several black people seated and standing in front of the house, all dressed in white, and appeared to be slaves. She further stated that after the storm she had some plumbing done and the measurements kept coming up wrong because one of the walls contained a secret room of compartment. The history of the house showed the house was used to hide smuggled slaves and there was a tunnel below that lead to the water. The tunnel was brick and had chains and bracelets hanging from the ceiling.

That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had a Sheriff and his deputies busted for drugs and other ill gotten money. Anyway they had the Sheriff on hidden video camera by a retired deputy and he told the deputy he had $3 Million Dollars. He said I only hate how I got it, drugs. Before their trials I asked the State Police that I could locate silver and gold by dowsing for it. I told them when they search his property I would like to help recover any gold or silver the Sheriff may have hidden on his property. They told me they had no intentions of searching his property. Any other drug seller or dealer, they tear out the interior walls, the floors the attic sometimes they tear down the whole house. I know one dealer that had a mobile home, they shredded the mobile home, moved the mobile home, dug up the drive way and under the mobile home. Yet not going to search a Sheriff's property and he admitted he had $3 Million in drug money? From the highway from a distance, I had already located a huge stash of gold in the Sheriff's garage. But I never got to check it out. You are right about being a suspect though. I can understand that but sometimes that is the price for trying to help out.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, as an ex-police detective, if you told me where a body was buried and there was one there, you would be Suspect #1, and I would want to talk to you. On the other hand, if I knew who killed her, I might not want to share the credit. Not in public anyway. I believe in psychics, I know of one time personally where the information was very, very accurate. To much to be a guess.

Also, I believe in ghost. When my wife and were researching Lafitte, we went to a plantation that he was said to have visited after his death and verified that the house was built after his death. We stopped as we were driving up and took a picture of the house. Then drove to the house and talked to the people. We then left. After the film was developed we noticed a couple in antebellum dress on the balcony, that were not there when we took the picture. I told a friend and he said the same thing happened at an antebellum home near where we live, after Hurricane Camille. We drove over and asked the owner about it. She invited us in and showed us the photo in question. It was the same house but there were several black people seated and standing in front of the house, all dressed in white, and appeared to be slaves. She further stated that after the storm she had some plumbing done and the measurements kept coming up wrong because one of the walls contained a secret room of compartment. The history of the house showed the house was used to hide smuggled slaves and there was a tunnel below that lead to the water. The tunnel was brick and had chains and bracelets hanging from the ceiling.

That is my story and I am sticking to it.

I have seen this before, someone has a thread with the same story. Just can't remember were?

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A similar thing happened at the d'Estrehan Plantation, but not to me. My wife and I went there, again for verification of my research and they had a gift shop and we went in and they were selling a photo among other things. The photo was of the upper part of the plantation house with a woman looking out a window. We inquired about the photo and we were told that a visitor took the picture and sent a copy to them asking who it was. They said it had to be a ghost, because no one was allowed on that floor. She also said a Australian film crew was filming a documentary the week before we arrived, they called and asked, who the boy on the old try-cycle was? They did not notice him when they were there, but he showed up peddling his bike through several of there scenes.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So, it DOES appear that Pauline was a "Sensitive", if not a "Psychic"... will re-read her book in THAT "light". BTW, it was WALTER, who had "clues" to the "Treasure"...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So, it DOES appear that Pauline was a "Sensitive", if not a "Psychic"... will re-read her book in THAT "light". BTW, it was WALTER, who had "clues" to the "Treasure"...
Don't know if Walter (Pauline's husband) was also "Sensitive/Psychic"; He WAS into "Spy Stuff" & NSA Stuff...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So, it DOES appear that Pauline was a "Sensitive", if not a "Psychic"... will re-read her book in THAT "light"...
...and Jeanne Dixon was her very close friend, and she wrote the introduction to Innis's book, "ASTRONUMEROLOGY: THE NEW WAY TO TELL YOUR FUTURE".
...and according to another Innis friend, R Crane, she gave "future" readings at her Washington parties at the Watergate.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
...and Jeanne Dixon was her very close friend, and she wrote the introduction to Innis's book, "ASTRONUMEROLOGY: THE NEW WAY TO TELL YOUR FUTURE".
...and according to another Innis friend, R Crane, she gave "future" readings at her Washington parties at the Watergate.
It IS interesting that the GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE was her ONLY book on the "BT"; YOU (ECS) knew her... WHAT is Astronumerology that had so many ppl fascinated at Watergate Parties...? Was NIXON "into" it...? Was Pauline into the "BT" b/c of the NUMEROLOGY part...?

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AND! There ARE "NUMBERS" Codes... IF, Walter "knew" the location via his "Spy Stuff/NSA info...

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It IS interesting that the GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE was the ONLY book on the "BT"; YOU (ECS) knew her... WHAT is Astronumerology that had so many ppl fascinated at Watergate Parties...? Was NIXON "into" it...? Was Pauline into the "BT" b/c of the NUMEROLOGY part...?
Innis claimed that the numbers were based on the DRUID BIRTH MATRIX and with these numbers, and others , she could recommend the perfect course of action one should take for success.
Don't know about Nixon, but many in Congress consulted with her before critical votes.
A simplified version of astronumerology involves determining a persons base number, be it a 9 or a 7, and it relates to all aspects in ones life.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AH, "Base Numbers", eh... MINE is "9" & wife is "7". I was born on the 27th 0f January (so was "JB" Ward); so days like 9, 18, 27 are my "lucky days". Wife was born on the 16th of July; "lucky" days are 7, 16, 25. NOT gonna get into "lucky numbers"... YOU can "take it from there"... heh.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ALSO, based on CELTIC ASTROLOGY of Trees; mine is the ROWAN (aka MOUNTAIN ASH)... wife is the HOLLY; they BOTH have RED BERRIES; anyone ready for X-Mas, yet...? HA!

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought Christmas was every day of the year? I like presents. Even with out carnal gifts or presents, Christ gives us a gift every day of our lives and for that I am thankful.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Pauline was "Brit"; of COURSE interested in Celt/Celtic Stuff; Druid Dude, here. Heh... ANYWAY, the Druid Birth Matrix is interesting; just NOT sure how she "got into" the Beale Treasure, etc. from there. Too bad, she is gone; wonder how US Congress would do at the WATERGATE... NOW!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions