Having Fun Again

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I am sorry, Franklin, that you take my fact checking corrections so personal.
Assumed and speculative information that is posted as fact, only clutters and clouds actual fact, and worse, gets passed on as stated fact.
As you have mentioned many times, we are all searching for the truth behind the Beale story, and misinformation only hinders that endeavor.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Facts-checker", eh... are YOU a MOD, then...? Inquiring Minds wanna KNOW! "Thought POLICE"...? WHO do you work for...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No, just another researcher who can separate what are churned facts from speculative opinion from true documented evidence and provenance.
Thank you for asking.
Any questions?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
No, just another researcher who can separate what are churned facts from speculative opinion from true documented evidence and provenance.
Thank you for asking.
Any questions?
SELF-appointed, eh...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and your reason for playing Mod?
Self-appointed, eh...?
"See you're just like me, I hope you're satisfied" -Bob Dylan

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS, You are having fun ruining my thread. Not posting Beale Treasure information just arguing with posters.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, how many threads have you "ruined" with your complaining, arguing and insulting posters?
How many times have you corrected what you considered as misinformation or exaggerated claims with an added barb?

I was only discussing the information that you posted, when on post #79 you made the denigrating comment about my posting "erroneous remarks" for pointing out that the news article that you posted was not quite what you claimed.

I didn't get all bent out of shape when proven wrong about the FACT that there was a pre-dreadnaught class USS ALABAMA that was referenced in the article before the famous WWII USS ALABAMA .
Now you did claim as fact that that "they dined and were entertained on the USS ALABAMA" , which from the 1905 news article you posted was an highly obvious "erroneous remark".

You seem to take things personal that are not intended in that way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No you just nit pick everything and you read everything wrong because you believe it to be wrong before you read it. Get lost.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am still having fun. The State Archaeologist will be out soon to verify the cemetery where James Beverly Ward was buried.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garry, I have heard that Alanson Caulkins was sick and died in Denver, Colorado. Have you any newspaper articles on his death in 1899? Thanks.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, how many threads have you "ruined" with your complaining, arguing and insulting posters?
How many times have you corrected what you considered as misinformation or exaggerated claims with an added barb?

I was only discussing the information that you posted, when on post #79 you made the denigrating comment about my posting "erroneous remarks" for pointing out that the news article that you posted was not quite what you claimed.

I didn't get all bent out of shape when proven wrong about the FACT that there was a pre-dreadnaught class USS ALABAMA that was referenced in the article before the famous WWII USS ALABAMA .
Now you did claim as fact that that "they dined and were entertained on the USS ALABAMA" , which from the 1905 news article you posted was an highly obvious "erroneous remark".

You seem to take things personal that are not intended in that way.
611596-14012-39.jpg

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
M Poe, maybe you can take a break from posting quite little cartoons to answer this qurstion:
On August 10, 2016 on a TN thread, you mentioned that you had a buyer for Laf's claimed but unseen Beale cipher "solution".
Why would someone want to buy a claimed solution that has never been seen, and what became of this offer?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What were the foreign words mentioned in the Job Print Pamphlet? Were they French, Spanish, Latin or some other language. Such as the words describing Robert Morriss and some others?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
M Poe, maybe you can take a break from posting quite little cartoons to answer this qurstion:
On August 10, 2016 on a TN thread, you mentioned that you had a buyer for Laf's claimed but unseen Beale cipher "solution".
Why would someone want to buy a claimed solution that has never been seen, and what became of this offer?

Ohh, that reminds me...
I need your fax number to send a nondisclosure agreement for you to sign before you can bid on my invisible horse with the two different alleged birthdays.:evil5:

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now to get back on track about "Hunter's Hill" As I said the old home that stood for more than 150 years was either torn down or burned down between 1963 and 1965. There is still a chance of some of the remains still being there? As for the cemetery of the Ward, Risque and McVeigh families, it is still there and I have two eye witnesses that saw in the 1970's. The headstones have either been carried away or covered over. The Virginia State Historical Archaeologist was to call me last week or this week but I have not heard from him. Other than him telephoning week before last saying he was going to do something and he would let me know.

Well day before yesterday, I obtained a photograph of James B. Ward's Tombstone. It was not the tombstone I was looking for but it still came from the same cemetery. It was the headstone of James B. Ward Jr. that was shot and killed in a hunting accident at the age of 17 in 1856. It is actually more than a Tombstone, it is more a "Memorial Stone" It has about the accident with over 95 words. As soon as I get the cemetery documented, cleaned up and checked out by the Campbell County Historical Society I will post a photo of the "Memorial Stone" and what it says.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread