Beale Ciphers, KGC NUMBER Code...?

T

Treasures2Find

But you used my post as a pillar of back up for your claim because you do not have anything else to support your claim now do you? If you did you would post it. You know no Witcher Family member talked to Roland Buford and had Roland Buford talk to James Beverly Ward to discontinue or burn his pamphlets because their kin was listed in the book? Now where is your proof for your statement? You always ask me for proof, now let us all see your proof? You said you do your own research? So let us all see what kind of a researcher you are? Lay it on us. Don't give a kick back on me lay the d--- proof on us. Let us see it in writing or on a printed document. You know you do not have it? All bull crap.

Franklin, he has been asked for that proof many times over the years, and he has never produced anything. How can a person produce something that they never had? He can require proof from everyone else, but he doesn't have to produce the same. We all know who were dealing with here.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, he has been asked for that proof many times over the years, and he has never produced anything. How can a person produce something that they never had? He can require proof from everyone else, but he doesn't have to produce the same. We all know who were dealing with here.

I answered ECS with the proof of my claim on Post #90 Should you want to scroll back and read it? And it says nothing about Roland Buford asking anything of James Beverly Ward to stop publishing his Pamphlet, burning or destroying them because of something a Witcher Family member complaining about. Some people stretch the truth of others and their facts and they stretch them like a rubber band until there is no truth no more. That is what ECS has done, he has stretched the truth of my post and made it larger than life and therefore larger than the TRUTH. Now he is using a little something I posted to verify his stretched truth. Ask him for anything where a Witcher Family member complained to James Beverly Ward to burn his pamphlets of the Beale Treasure. ECS does not have it or he would post it. He took his quotes of the fire in Lynchburg in 1883 added that to my post of One Enclosure One letter the Beale Treasure and came up with an alternate truth of his own.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Coming from one that has posted his share of "alternate truth" on Beale and other topic threads, that is a GOOD ONE, Franklin. :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Some people stretch the truth of others and their facts and they stretch them like a rubber band until there is no truth no more...
Are you referring to the list on POST #1 of the "Questionable Information Posted As Fact Concerning The Beale Tale?
These "facts" are good examples of "truth stretching" that borders of real fabrication.
...and who posted the majority of these stretched "facts" listed on POST#1?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Not a comeback, just an observation that when a new member making his 19th post criticizes another concerning while mentioning "years", then it does become obvious that "We all know who were dealing with here".

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Not a comeback, just an observation that when a new member making his 19th post criticizes another concerning while mentioning "years", then it does become obvious that "We all know who were dealing with here".
Eh...? :tongue3: :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
End the snide remarks, post by TreasureNet rules.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions