Beale Ciphers, KGC NUMBER Code...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
OK So you do not have any proof is that what you are saying?
You always jump on me for proof, now is the time for you to put up.
No, that is not what I am saying.
I just tried to help with your memory, noticing that you forgot that you confirmed my post on Witcher's contact with Rowland Buford, causing Buford to contact Ward, having him remove the Beale Papers pamphlet from sale, and added additional information concerning this.
It seemed to me that you had the same proof as I did at that time, so why are you denying that now?

I'll take that hot dog on a toasted bun with spicy mustard, chili sauce, with diced onion on top, Rebel-KGC.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My memory is just fine. Thank you.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So you do remember your December 15,2016 post confirming my statement about Rowland Buford having a talk with James Beverly Ward about Witcher's complaint. Had me worried there for a moment, Franklin.
'NUFF SAID.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you do remember your December 15,2019 post confirming my statement about Rowland Buford having a talk with James Beverly Ward about Witcher's complaint. Had me worried there for a moment, Franklin. 'NUFF SAID.

'NUFF SAID. As that date has not come yet, I can not for see the future? Maybe you should recheck the date? If I have confirmed your statement. I now realize I must have had my mind on something else and made a mistake. I do not believe Rowland contacted James Beverly Ward to stop the sale of his Pamphlet that had his kin in the story. If I did it must have been something someone else posted.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I just tried to help with your memory, noticing that you forgot that you confirmed my post on Witcher's contact with Rowland Buford, causing Buford to contact Ward, having him remove the Beale Papers pamphlet from sale, and added additional information concerning this.
It seemed to me that you had the same proof as I did at that time, so why are you denying that now?

I'll take that hot dog on a toasted bun with spicy mustard, chili sauce, with diced onion on top, Rebel-KGC.
HEART BURN/GERD "City"!

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Now, mlne is "acting up"! DANG!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"Rowland Buford...most likely was the one that ordered James B Ward to stop selling "The Job Print Pamphlet"- Franklin December 15,2016 Treasurenet Beale thread "Now That I Have Decoded Beale Papers" POST#327

On another thread you posted a link to angelfire.com :
"ONE LETTER, ONE ENCLOSURE
SUBJECT; THE BEALE TREASURE
Which, in addition to Rowland Buford, mentions that his sisters, Margaret l and Anne, also were not pleased with the mentions in the Beale Papers.
Your quote states that Rowland Buford was "most likely the one who ordered James B Ward to stop selling the "Job Print Pamphlet" clearly shows that you had knowledge of this incident initiated by Vincent Witcher.

Really, Franklin, this has been discussed and resolved in these threads almost 3 years ago where you added your knowledge concerning this incident.
So either you forgot your research or you just want to argue with me for the sake of just arguing.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your quote states that Rowland Buford was "most likely the one who ordered James B Ward to stop selling the "Job Print Pamphlet" clearly shows that you had knowledge of this incident initiated by Vincent Witcher.

Really, Franklin, this has been discussed and resolved in these threads almost 3 years ago where you added your knowledge concerning this incident.
So either you forgot your research or you just want to argue with me for the sake of just arguing.

Here is what is said about Roland Buford in the "One letter, One enclosure: Subject: The Beale Treasure. No where does it say anything about Roland Buford talking to James Beverly Ward for the Witcher Family. The article does not even say he talked to James Beverly Ward. The article only conjectures about what questions Roland Buford may have had for James Beverly Ward. Now close this case as it does not support your answers above by using my post as your "RESEARCH?"

Screenshot_2019-10-15 Microsoft Word - BealeGenealogy doc - Pursuit pdf.png

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, I NEVER used your post as research, you ADDED to my post with the reply I quoted.
I would NEVER use your alleged research because many times it has been proven to be flawed by speculative believe or just plain wrong. You and I have already been down this road and need not revisit.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, I NEVER used your post as research, you ADDED to my post with the reply I quoted.
I would NEVER use your alleged research because many times it has been proven to be flawed by speculative believe or just plain wrong. You and I have already been down this road and need not revisit.

But you used my post as a pillar of back up for your claim because you do not have anything else to support your claim now do you? If you did you would post it. You know no Witcher Family member talked to Roland Buford and had Roland Buford talk to James Beverly Ward to discontinue or burn his pamphlets because their kin was listed in the book? Now where is your proof for your statement? You always ask me for proof, now let us all see your proof? You said you do your own research? So let us all see what kind of a researcher you are? Lay it on us. Don't give a kick back on me lay the d--- proof on us. Let us see it in writing or on a printed document. You know you do not have it? All bull crap.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, I have it , and because of your constant insults and rude behavior, no I will not post it to please you, so you can repost it as the great researcher.

Franklin, once again, YOU backed up my post concerning Witcher contacting Buford on your own volition, I did not use, nor ask YOU to back up or support the information in that post. You jumped right in and agreed because you knew it was fact, but now are upset that another's research revealed that instead of you.

Now if you want to know why I and several others ask for "PROOF" of the "facts" you post is due to ALL the misinformation, speculation posted as fact, erroneous conclusions, wrong genealogical connections and, aka "bull crap", that YOU have posted on this thread and others.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe it is time for you to get in a corner and talk and argue with yourself. you only make sense when talking to yourself.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe it is time for you to get in a corner and talk and argue with yourself. you only make sense when talking to yourself.
You are the one who is arguing and started what you have termed an argument, all my replies were responses to your claim that I used your "claimed" research as a "pillar"to back up my statement concerning Vincent Witcher and Rowland Buford.

Why are you now denying posting "Rowland Buford ...most likely was the on that ordered James B Ward to stop selling the "Job Print Pamphlet" AFTER I posted the original information?

Now if you want to continue to argue, lets discuss the list on Post #1 on the "QUESTIONABLE INFORMATION POSTED AS FACT CONCERNING THE BEALE TALE" much of which originated with you as the sole source, AND proven to be wrong many time over by actual real research.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let us not discuss anything. I have talked to you enough to know it is not going any where.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread