GIVING AWAY HINTS. Hoping I can get a contract or a share. - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: GIVING AWAY HINTS. Hoping I can get a contract or a share.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

May 2020
    212 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    In the page 1, names are not mentioned...

Jun 2007
    15108 times
    Page 1 of what...?

May 2020
    212 times
    Page 1 of the Cipher...The Locality of The Vault
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    15108 times
    OK, THANKS!
    jhonnz41 likes this.

May 2020
    212 times
    Im planning to post this in public...I dont know if its ok or not.

Jun 2007
    15108 times
    Post what...?

May 2020
    212 times
    Everything.On how it should be solved and where it is..About the stone..Or maybe I should wait perhaps 1 year to see if anyone is interested?

Jun 2007
    15108 times
    You could...

Apr 2003
    232 times
    Hmm, what a conundrum.

Everytime someone claims the Beale Codes story is true and they have worked out the location there is a major issue that always crops up.

You see we have the 'Beale Code' story from 1885 about a roving expedition that found and cached treasure that says this:

"I have deposited, in the county of Bedford, about four miles from Buford’s in an excavation or vault, six feet below the surface of the ground, the following articles, belonging jointly to the parties whose names are given in number “3” herewith: The first deposit consisted of one thousand and fourteen pounds of gold, and three thousand eight hundred and twelve pounds of silver, deposited November, 1819, The second was made December, 1821, and consisted of nineteen hundred and seven pounds of gold, and twelve hundred and eighty-eight pounds of silver: also jewels, obtained in St. Louis in exchange for silver to save transportation, and valued at $13,000. The above is securely packed in iron pots, with iron covers. The vault is roughly lined with stone, and the vessels rest on solid stone, and are covered with others. Paper number “1” describes the exact locality of the vault, so that no difficulty will be had in finding it."

But then we've got the 'Treasure Mountain' story from 1842 about a...roving expedition that found and cached treasure that says this:

"We have deposited a large quantity of gold, calculated to be 27 to 33 million dollars in gold bars and gold dust. The bars are packed in boxes made of pine (Colorado-red) and cedar. The bars are 2 feet long, 2 inches wide and inch thick. The gold dust will be found in double leather hide sacks. Each sack measures two feet long, a foot and a half wide. They are deposited in a rock chamber surrounded by rocks in a secure manner for protection from destruction. These deposits are different in each site. It is estimated that 27 to 33 million dollars were deposited, estimated by weight and size of each package. In each chamber we have deposited a bottle, inside of each will be found a manuscript containing the maps showing the location where we buried this treasure."

So, if you would like to detail for any potential partners when was it during your research that you became aware of the 'Beale Codes copying Treasure Mountain' issue and how you were able to explain this to conclude the Beale Codes wasn't just a copy of the Treasure Mountain story.
    Last edited by freeman; Jun 22, 2020 at 08:15 PM.
    ECS and Rebel - KGC like this.

May 2020
    212 times
    Quote Originally Posted by freeman View Post
    So, if you would like to detail for any potential partners when was it during your research that you became aware of the 'Beale Codes copying Treasure Mountain' issue and how you were able to explain this to conclude the Beale Codes wasn't just a copy of the Treasure Mountain story.
    I don't know about Treasure Mountain.I just heard this from you today, I will do a research now regarding "Treasure Mountain".
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

May 2020
    212 times
    I cant find this message...Can you please give me a link to read?

"We have deposited a large quantity of gold, calculated to be 27 to 33 million dollars in gold bars and gold dust. The bars are packed in boxes made of pine (Colorado-red) and cedar. The bars are 2 feet long, 2 inches wide and inch thick. The gold dust will be found in double leather hide sacks. Each sack measures two feet long, a foot and a half wide. They are deposited in a rock chamber surrounded by rocks in a secure manner for protection from destruction. These deposits are different in each site. It is estimated that 27 to 33 million dollars were deposited, estimated by weight and size of each package. In each chamber we have deposited a bottle, inside of each will be found a manuscript containing the maps showing the location where we buried this treasure."

Apr 2003
    232 times
    Aye, and there's the rub. Not everything is on the internet.

And what is especially not on the internet are the things that pop the balloons of those famous stories people like repeating over and over. Those don't seem to get posted by those who are promoting the story again. Somewhat like what is happening on Oak Island.

All I can say is I got a typed copy that someone wrote on: "See page 321 > in Library book Lost Trails to Gold"

My one starts: "Copied from the original dated Sept 7 1756 and translates Nov 17 1861 to Spanish by J N Bargabount, a Frenchman, who was one of those in a party sent by the French Government..."

You can look up 'Treasure Mountain', there are numerous websites that cover the story of how a roving expeditionary group go and find then cache their wealth, just like Beale.....
    Last edited by freeman; Jun 23, 2020 at 01:22 AM.

May 2020
    212 times
    Quote Originally Posted by freeman View Post
    Aye, and there's the rub. Not everything is on the internet.
    I agree with you on this, some are not even in the book. I have other data which was confirmed by Bedford Museum that I admit I don't believe at first. It turns out that this will turn into my most valuable piece of information that was verified. I asked them another questions but told me to visit there.

Jun 2007
    15108 times
    BM is a WONDERFUL place to R & I; near where Beale GOLD Beer is sold... NICE place!

Jun 2007
    15108 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonnz41 View Post
    I agree with you on this, some are not even in the book. I have other data which was confirmed by Bedford Museum that I admit I don't believe at first. It turns out that this will turn into my most valuable piece of information that was verified. I asked them another questions but told me to visit there.
    They wanted YOU to do the research, not tying up staff time...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links