GIVING AWAY HINTS. Hoping I can get a contract or a share.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RebelKGC was talking to jhonnz41.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody got luck figuring out the page 3 aside from Mr. Franklin?

Page 3 is hard...I am starting to think that In order to solve the page 3, you need to dig the treasure first and there may be another key together with the treasure..I cant find a clue how to solve the page 3, my only lead was that in the page 1, Beale told that Morriss already know how to divide it in 30 equal parts..How?

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told you already, 4 miles from bufords, Roughly lined with stone...Page 2 does not lie.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will give you guys another hint.. "VERTICAL".

That's how I did it, No need for a pen and a paper solving this.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I asked museums if they could recover the Beale's Treasure if I gave them coordinates and they Just "Seen" me..

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will post in this thread the solution to Beale's Treasure. I will try to do this as fast as I can..
Let me finish my work and I will post all the documents here. And I will tell you how it will be solved. For the meantime, keep this data..

*The party went up to Taylor's Mountain, To attend and event which is a birth of a child. (American Indian).
*The stone is an actual stone, Solid, Big but you will not see it in that spot since it was moved..
*They are given permission from the chief of the Indians to Freely Roam the west... They are accompanied by 2 Indians to give a word to the villages that they have the Chief's Permission.
*The Chief was they key in finding the Treasure. They know that Beale's Men will come to collect the treasure.
*Letter to Mr. Morriss was instruction to find this Chief.
*Beale does not speak their language, they find it absolutely impossible to communicate so they gave things and one third of the Gold.
*With this, they earned their trust and love, the Chief is the one who decided to place it in that spot.
*Two deposits are near each other. The one buried in 1819 is different from 1821...They went there prior with all their Cargo and Gold given to the Chief..That is why one third was taken..

*The message was a Journal, They write it while they are resting.

Thats it for now..let me finish this and give you they Key and solutions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread