bounty hunter pioneer 101 metal detector

Confederate74

Aug 17, 2013
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have this same model. I have had good success with it so far. I have been out with my friend that uses a Garret AT and I have the same results as he does. It will take time to getting used to the machine, but once you learn how to use the discriminate setting and listening for the difference in the tones you should have some luck with finding some good coins and such.

confederate83

Feb 9, 2013
sweet springs missouri
Detector(s) used
garrett AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You didint have the same results as me last Sunday th AT pro flexed it's muscle and brought home the bacon mwahahahaha

michigan eagleye

Aug 12, 2013
For gold you can put it in tone and turn the disc down to the first white dot and the sensitivity almost all of the way up , otherwise you'll most likely only be finding coins and silver~

KandiKlover

Jan 7, 2017
Kingman, AZ
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (got for free)
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have one too, I got it for free. Pretty much only 1 tone but it worked good for me so long as the ground is dry. Disable so no money for nice one.

Last edited:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have one too, I got it for free. Pretty much only 1 tone but it worked good for me so long as the ground is dry. Disable so no money for nice one.

hope you realized that this post is 4 years old and I doubt if anyone is actively following it.

KandiKlover

Jan 7, 2017
Kingman, AZ
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (got for free)
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
hope you realized that this post is 4 years old and I doubt if anyone is actively following it.

49712061.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread