Garrett ACE 250 w/DD coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Argus33

Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Partner/Sponsor?

My name is Andrew Miller Webster and I live in northern Wisconsin. I just bought a vehicle to use for my upcoming search of some possible FF sights. I have a bit of a problem though. I only have around $500 for gas money. I have all of my food and camping gear taken care of though. So what I'm looking for is this; I want someone who has some ideas, a strong interest in the quest, but without the time or means to actually get out there and follow up their ideas. I am looking for someone who would partner up with me, and offer their own ideas that I could then go out and thoroughly search. My partner would have to help with the monetary expense of gas. I would be like your remote control searcher, and of course, when we find the Treasure, we will split down the middle. So there it is. I'm clean, honest, and reliable. Not to sound too arrogant but I am also pretty smart and love games, puzzles, codes, and treasure hunts. I plan to leave within the next 10 days or so. If you think you might be the partner/sponsor I am looking for, please e-mail me at; [email protected] I should say at this point that I am not looking for anyone to just pay my way into a grand adventure I really cannot afford...I would meet your financial help up to $500. So with two of us having $500 to put on the table, $1000 should be ample money for someone to check out several areas in NM, Az.,and even the Yellowstone Park areas. So hit me up if you are interested! http://tnet.forumfoundry.com/forums/images/smilies/hello2.gif

Argus33

Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention, I have nothing but free time all summer starting now.

dishpan

Aug 30, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is he really going to give a clue on national news every month!!!!! Just bringing new people that have no idea where to start in here and :censored: **** up. Not trying to be a douche but seriously :nono:

He's bringing a lot of tourism to this poor-ass state. I'm happy about that. I'd be really impressed if someone that just got to the Inn at Loretto and flipped through their new book actually found it.

sadet5

Tenderfoot
Feb 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow treasure hunters, first time posting here. I would love to hear from anyone that has associated the color pink to the Chase. I know some will be like wtf is he talking about lol. Someone who has found what i have will know exactly what it means.

CogitoNM

Greenie
Mar 25, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Detector(s) used
OKM Rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Native NM here. Know the state pretty well and more than willing to 4x4 during the summer in chase of this. The treasure i'm chasing is close to me, so it's not hard for me to spend whatever time I have on it. If I know when things are going on I can come help.

I would love to hear from anyone that has associated the color pink to the Chase. I know some will be like wtf is he talking about lol.

The Sandias turn pink during sunset. Is that what you're referring to?

Pike101

Mar 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, after having my 8th location identified, I'm convinced it's all for naught. FF is the key and all the tricks that are in his poem/clues are enough to keep this hunt going forever. Whether he hid the treasure or not is irrelevant at this point. FF is the key to the riddle and he isn't going to give up anything that is worth a damn. It's a game to him and he has satisfaction whether he hid the treasure or not and whether someone finds it or not. The clues he has given give this so many possibilities that if the treasure is out there, someone will have to probably stumble upon it before it's found, using his clues. Now that this thread is taking theology into account, I no longer see any relevance to continuing the search on here. I really don't care how superstitious FF or anyone else is when it comes to "ghost" and stuff related to treasure or any other bullsh*t. "I'm so scared of the magical statue that will contain his soul in the box of treasure." Give me a break! Take that crap to the Unicorn/Bigfoot/Yeti/etc... forums where "bullsh*t" belongs. Anyway, good luck to all and I hope this ends soon so that everyone can chill out and FF no longer gets the attention he seems to crave so much.

sadet5

Tenderfoot
Feb 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CogitoNM ty for the response. If your interested in understanding his poem look up the meaning of foreshadowing in a literal sense.

sadet5

Tenderfoot
Feb 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pike, if anything it will take some on a spiritual journey and that cant be all that bad, right ?

jayackam

Apr 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pike, if anything it will take some on a spiritual journey and that cant be all that bad, right ?

I think this line would be relevant here:

Mark 8:35
" For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

sadet5

Tenderfoot
Feb 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many a man have sold their soul for the all mighty dollar, hell i've been guilty of it a time or 2. Age and experience can change us as people.

DaveC3119

Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its sad that people arent discussing thier interpetations of the clues, but insttead choose to bable about ghosts, demons and such.
Not far, but too far to walk...
Bike, car, canoe, bus, train, plane or piggy back ride on a bear.... Which is it...

Home of Brown...the one in Yellowstone...or the one outside of Yellowstone?

Twelve amazing charts...where are they?

Any thoughts?

sadet5

Tenderfoot
Feb 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The structure of the poem must first be understood, read up on foreshadowing otherwise you may sink in quicksand lol. I'm not trying to be a smarta... just trying to help from experience. It took me a year to figure out what i think is the home of Brown.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread