Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL!! ok I'll say it slick......you sure the bronze balls are ON his coffee table?

Lol, if they were in his pants, he would need suspenders and FF doesn't wear them. He thinks he is 19 and a ladies man. On the other hand, if you go to his house and ask him about his brass-balls, I'm sure he will let you hold them! Lol
When you are done he will repeat something like the (set my mind in motion, from DUNE) " it is by these balls the box was and by the order of fennidulphia and the higher powers of Beer pong and the juice of SNAFU I set my mind in motion"

Last edited:

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Slick....NOBODY can say you don't have a roving twisted imagination!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great news!
All traces of this solution are attempting to be removed from the Internet.
I wonder why?

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had some back and forth emails with Forrest Fenn early in the chase. I then, broke it off that ended with an ultimatum a few moths ago. Now all of the sudden, after I start presenting facts, that shed light on certain details and inconsistencies, like I said I would, Forrest Fenn, out of the clear blue wants to open a dialogue with me again.
At the exact same time, every single post and thread that I posted on a different forum has been deleted! The email that I received from the owner of the forum was really interesting, to the point, that it was obvious what had happened.
One of my threads had over 18k visits and still being reviewed. All this is very interesting.
I believe there is something fishy afoot!

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Well slick we can all state this happened and that happened but by now I'm sure you know the drill. You were given timeouts here for behavior issues so why would anyone believe you were a nice guy there? I'm sorry to say you may have burt all your bridges. If you get the chest I for one will take back ALL my issues with your attitude. Until them sir you can make all the statements you like but with no proof of anything it's just here say and fables. Good day to you.

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well slick we can all state this happened and that happened but by now I'm sure you know the drill. You were given timeouts here for behavior issues so why would anyone believe you were a nice guy there? I'm sorry to say you may have burt all your bridges. If you get the chest I for one will take back ALL my issues with your attitude. Until them sir you can make all the statements you like but with no proof of anything it's just here say and fables. Good day to you.
Ummm, I was never given any timeouts here! You assumed that because I found an appropriate time to stop communicating, I was being disciplined. You are incorrect. I left the country for a couple of weeks, not because of a time out from TH. I have no beef whatsoever with the moderators here. It's their site. It's a private forum and they have been so gracious to answer, all of my questions and even place this post in the correct area, which I was not able to do.
Assumptions, are just that. And a good day to you sir!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, the big problem is that the poem fit so many places that you could take your pick. In my mind, I had a perfect match for an area of Yellowstone I have visited many times. Since no actual names were used, there were no checks to use, no actual verification. I think Slick figured it out, but I think also it could be worked out to fit other locations. Hay! this is one of those to each his own puzzle answers. just my thoughts. Frank FLOWERS-1 028.jpg

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
like I said I would, Forrest Fenn, out of the clear blue wants to open a dialogue with me again.

I would be happy to volunteer my time to moderate the meeting and give an independent and unbiased report of the meeting.

Have FF give me a shout.

applecrack

Jan 22, 2014
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Whites XLT
Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I find it truly funny how confident people are when they "find" the treasure and yet have no treasure. So what do we do, we change the facts to fit our reality. You believe you found the spot so you create reasons why it's not there. Water takes the easiest path and so what seems more likely, you found the spot and Fenn has spent all his time shutting you down or your wrong because the poem is too vague. I find that people give others too much credit for believing that they are important enough for some stranger to care. The bottom line is either you have proof or you don't. In the court of law and common sense you would lose.

RCG

Mar 12, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just want to say I read most of this thread and I thought it was funny...in good way. I'm glad my last name isn't Brown. To me, Forrest truthful or not certainly certainly has struck a cord. When you find the treasure send us all a picture I'm rooting for you.

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
News flash! I'm not looking. I'm not trying to squeeze any more info out of TC. I have found the location and taken the picture. I have solved the poem. (Can't beat this dead horse) I all ready have been there and done that, but don't believe me! Just take that drive from NY to Yellowstone and try your luck.
Do you know what the odds are that this 2x2 square mile area could have every single undisputiable clue in it? Now just how did I manage to get all this stuff so perfectly lined up and not have a 10x10 box of lies in my hand?

SOUstudent

Mar 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I assume not many people have read your solve in it's entirety. I have. I am use to the weapons of a bloviate and I see right past them. Sorry if this sounds insulting but perhaps you can clarify a few things. I've been on the Fenn hunt for years now. There are a few glaring things related to your solve.

1. Home of Brown- Forrest has stated he wants his treasure to be accessible for years and years down the road. Things like Property names can and often do change. A Brown family ranch would not stand the test of times for hundreds of years. Perhaps I'm missing something or did you just dismiss that entirely.

2. I as well know how to look up and understand etymology. That being said your word origins are very weak and sparse, like disgustingly bad. For example your immediate assumption as the meaning of the word Loads. Not once did you mention or even appear to have knowledge that it can also refer to electricity.( not saying that is a clue) but for all of your surety you missed that one.( and many more) I as well found it hilarious that not once did you mention the title and word origin definitions for the word CHASE. For if you had you would of understood it's link to one of the stories, and added it to your solve in order to perpetuate your airs of high intellect.( if would of fit perfectly with your conspiracy theory.) Whether the word CHASE was intentional or not.. So who knows.

3. Several times in your solve you use phrases like.. " In my opinion." No one who is 100% confident would use that phrase. It let's slip your psychology on the matter and still shows you have a degree of uncertainty that is certainly not the speech of a man who is as confident as you claim to be.
Either one.. you are secretly not confident or..two you are intentionally deceiving people into giving up on the chase and therefore increase your odds of finding it yourself..While that... in my opinion, is low and pathetic. It is not as low as what that DAL guy does on his blog......I suggest anyone reading this never post a solve or an idea on that blog.. That man is a thief and if your post triggers something in him he will never allow it to be posted as he often reviews posts before they show up on the site.... I know this first hand as I was the person who years ago dropped an idea about the Blaze word that no one had ever mentioned.. I know because I combined the words and even had a hard time finding any Google link too it. Then after DAL picked it up and posted it and other people repeated it... it was everywhere. People back then were still making wild guesses assuming that it was the angle of the sun or fire scorch marks. After I posted a potential meaning and solve for blaze it never showed up, I searched and searched. Then sure enough enough DAL updates with his own personal blog and wouldn't you know it.. He included my idea of what the blaze may be and everyone on his site licked his ears telling him how smart he was.. Boy I tell you.. that really pissed me off.....sorry for the random tangent.

My point with all of this is that.. no matter how big your ego may be sir, you missed a lot of obvious interpretations... .. You are not a smart as you think and perhaps you are your own worse enemy when it comes to solving this LEGEND. p.s. The Map is the MAP the LEGEND for said MAP is the POEM. Solve the legend of Forrest Fenn.. Jesus this is the last post I'll put on any forum and is only my 3rd ever in many many years.

Last edited:

DiggerKeith

Mar 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that he did leave the treasure but its not buried its in a bronze chest somewhere on the ground

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Now just how did I manage to get all this stuff so perfectly lined up and not have a 10x10 box of lies in my hand?

Well, since YOU ASKED...

Your solution is flawed. You did not begin at the beginning which is,
"Begin it where warm waters halt", and everything afterwards is thereby tainted.
You didn't find it, because you were not looking in the right spot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread