The grandaddy of all Treasure Puzzles FORREST FENNS POEM

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I assume not many people have read your solve in it's entirety. I have. I am use to the weapons of a bloviate and I see right past them. Sorry if this sounds insulting but perhaps you can clarify a few things. I've been on the Fenn hunt for years now. There are a few glaring things related to your solve.

1. Home of Brown- Forrest has stated he wants his treasure to be accessible for years and years down the road. Things like Property names can and often do change. A Brown family ranch would not stand the test of times for hundreds of years. Perhaps I'm missing something or did you just dismiss that entirely.

2. I as well know how to look up and understand etymology. That being said your word origins are very weak and sparse, like disgustingly bad. For example your immediate assumption as the meaning of the word Loads. Not once did you mention or even appear to have knowledge that it can also refer to electricity.( not saying that is a clue) but for all of your surety you missed that one.( and many more) I as well found it hilarious that not once did you mention the title and word origin definitions for the word CHASE. For if you had you would of understood it's link to one of the stories, and added it to your solve in order to perpetuate your airs of high intellect.( if would of fit perfectly with your conspiracy theory.) Whether the word CHASE was intentional or not.. So who knows.

3. Several times in your solve you use phrases like.. " In my opinion." No one who is 100% confident would use that phrase. It let's slip your psychology on the matter and still shows you have a degree of uncertainty that is certainly not the speech of a man who is as confident as you claim to be.
Either one.. you are secretly not confident or..two you are intentionally deceiving people into giving up on the chase and therefore increase your odds of finding it yourself..While that... in my opinion, is low and pathetic. It is not as low as what that DAL guy does on his blog......I suggest anyone reading this never post a solve or an idea on that blog.. That man is a thief and if your post triggers something in him he will never allow it to be posted as he often reviews posts before they show up on the site.... I know this first hand as I was the person who years ago dropped an idea about the Blaze word that no one had ever mentioned.. I know because I combined the words and even had a hard time finding any Google link too it. Then after DAL picked it up and posted it and other people repeated it... it was everywhere. People back then were still making wild guesses assuming that it was the angle of the sun or fire scorch marks. After I posted a potential meaning and solve for blaze it never showed up, I searched and searched. Then sure enough enough DAL updates with his own personal blog and wouldn't you know it.. He included my idea of what the blaze may be and everyone on his site licked his ears telling him how smart he was.. Boy I tell you.. that really pissed me off.....sorry for the random tangent..

4. At great risk I'm gonna share some word meaning that you missed greatly in your solve... I'll only do a few..
HALT = did you know the meaning of halt is to be lamed--truncated--cut off.
WARM = large.
BROWN = origin word for an animal. Such as BEAVER..

My point with all of this is that.. no matter how big your ego may be sir, you missed a lot of obvious interpretations... .. You are not a smart as you think and perhaps you are your own worse enemy when it comes to solving this LEGEND. p.s. The Map is the MAP the LEGEND for said MAP is the POEM. Solve the legend of Forrest Fenn.. Jesus this is the last post I'll put on any forum and is only my 3rd ever in many many years.
First,

I'm not searching. If you want to see the rabbit hole where Forrest wrote his fairy tale around, then simply cut to the chase and enter in the coordinates into your GPS and it will be reveled to you. I didn't make this up, Fenn did. Go visit it yourself, then and only then, you will be 100% certain that the chase is over.
FOR THE RECORD, I never once said "In my opinion" in my solution. In other words, you didn't READ the solution in its entirety. That is a HOD requirement that I have never honored. Nice try Dal.
FACT: The word "OPINION" doesn't appear one single time in my solution. Just one more uninformed person attempting to comment on something they didn't read in its entirety.

1. BELOW THE HOME OF BROWN. Do your own homework. The home of Brown is already over 100 years old. Below the home of brown is the entrance to the ranch that has been there, and remains there for most likely eternity. Proof, wagon wheel tracks are still visible after 100 years and in this exact area, you just need to smarten up and know why this is. I'm not going to think or study for you. Do your homework. Learn WHY wagon wheel trails are still visible on sat maps a 100 years later. Remember, BELOW the home of Brown.
2. In my study, I have all of the definitions of all of the words. I didn't list all of them , ONLY the ones that were pertinent to the poem. Yes loads can mean many different things and I know what an electrical load is, as well as a coulomb, bad beer rots our young guts but vodka goes well, PIE and just about everything I'm supposed to know in my "field" of electricity. I was repairing large 60 CH soundboards probably before you were born. As far as the word CHASE, it's not in the poem. It wasn't until way after the chase started that FF decided to even give the poem a name. It wasn't "The thrill of the Chase" that came later. Do your homework, find the interview where the question was asked, what is the name of the poem? Parse that against the original dates and release of the poem. As a poet, I find it very unnerving not to title a poem. Sometimes I wait for a long time to name a poem, but I don't make a Jr. Poet hack mistake like Fenn did when he released the poem. You will have to really dig to find this answer. Start digging.
3. Confidence. I have more confidence that SOUstudent is Dal or one of his cronies. I have already dealt with Dal. Once he saw that I was correct, he was afraid that Fenn had strung him along and Dal didn't want to be made a fool. I'm sure I don't even know the half of it, or do I care at this point. I promise you one thing. I found the location that Fenn fantasizes about, but never will there be a 10x10 box EVER found, if you understand what Fenn did. Fenn is a liar. Just look at the bronze box itself. 1150 A.D. ROFLMAO. No, it's not real, never was, never was hidden where he said it was.
4. This part of your response gives you away. I know what HALT means as applied to the poem. When I sent my partial solution (didn't send my kicker at the end) I never put in a description of WWWH. I know EXACTLY what this means. WWWH has ALWAYS been a "LAME" clue. It's just a general watershed to start from. Lame=is to foreshadow a horse, just like the word BLAZE, NIGH, MEEK that all lead to the HORSE HEAD at Folsom Falls NM.
5. As for your conclusions, I leave you with this one question. You won't be able to answer the question unless you make the journey to the final destination. What are the probabilities that all these perfectly aligned points, lines and places on a map, superimposed over a silhouette of an Indian chief who's name is "I" that sports a headdress of a horse with the key word that f spoke of being "tired=headdress" and it leads to the rabbit hole in a volcanic mausoleum where the Jacquard Apache buried their dead. It's easy to sit back in your easy-chair and throw insults, but do what I have done. Make the trip, see for yourself, or go look for Jimmy Hoffa. The later would be more productive.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, since YOU ASKED...

Your solution is flawed. You did not begin at the beginning which is,
"Begin it where warm waters halt", and everything afterwards is thereby tainted.
You didn't find it, because you were not looking in the right spot.
See above as well, it explains WWWH

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
See above as well, it explains WWWH

If this is your ploy to get me to reveal the beginning, which you missed, it's not going to work!

You will have to figure out where that is yourself. Once you do that, maybe the rest will fall into place.

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this is your ploy to get me to reveal the beginning, which you missed, it's not going to work!

You will have to figure out where that is yourself. Once you do that, maybe the rest will fall into place.

Lol, G. You have probably never left your easy chair in Floridia. How is that Fountain of Youth search going for ya?

G.I.B. I didn't miss a thing, but don't mind me, please please please prove me wrong and wast all your money and time on whatever it is that you think is so superior then my solution. Make that drive. Do that dig, waste that time and money, I don't care. Just be sure to go to "the Rocky Mountains" like Fenn is directing everyone now because he changed the rules. It was after I sent Fenn the final picture, that he came out with the "Rockies" bit. Lol
What do I know? Lol
My answer is final. Im not looking, I found the spot, The Chase is over.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
My answer is final. Im not looking, I found the spot, The Chase is over.

Then why are you still obsessed with it, if it's over?

BTW- it's a nice easy chair I live in. No reason to ever leave it.

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then why are you still obsessed with it, if it's over?

BTW- it's a nice easy chair I live in. No reason to ever leave it.

Obsessed? No, Intrigued as hell to have gotten to the end and know the deal? You bet! It's the koolest thing I've ever done. It's the puzzle of the century and the end location is SPECIAL. JUST LIKE Fenn said it would be.

Why all the commentary? Unsuspecting, good hearted people need to be warned of the Fenn Fraud. Funny how I just read an article of a three star air force general who just got the boot because he sent inappropriate sexually charged emails to a woman. Fenn just did the same thing to Mindy wanting to play hide the sausage. Fenn a stand up guy? No, not even close. Just like the lie that placed a 10x10 box for all to find.
You can burry your head in the sand if you want, but at least let's call TC what it really is so that people can enjoy the outdoors without having a bad role model like Fenn to lead the way. Nature is awesome, we don't need a Fenn feeding us BS to enjoy it.
G.I.B. Why even waste your time arguing with me? After all what do I know, and by your standards and the standards of many Fenn-God followers, I don't have the box, so my solution must be wrong! Why bother with my BS commentary?
Where is that ignore button you can push,to make your life rid of the ole SlickNickeL?

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Slick Nickel. # 1, was too long for me to real, but, I thank the author for his information. Yesterday, I saw Fenn interview on TV, and I do not believe his story of buried treasures. Each to their own. Good hunting and good luck.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
G.I.B. Why even waste your time arguing with me? After all what do I know, and by your standards and the standards of many Fenn-God followers, I don't have the box, so my solution must be wrong! Why bother with my BS commentary?

It's called a discussion. Arguing has lots of name calling and insults.

Mine are not insults, they are questions.

You claim to solve it. I disagree as you have not addressed WWWH in your solution. I don't believe you started at the beginning.

This does NOT mean I actually believe the treasure is out there. NOR does it mean I believe it isn't.

Until FF admits to a sham, or someone actually finds it- it will remain thusly, a discussion.

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's called a discussion. Arguing has lots of name calling and insults.

Mine are not insults, they are questions.

You claim to solve it. I disagree as you have not addressed WWWH in your solution. I don't believe you started at the beginning.

This does NOT mean I actually believe the treasure is out there. NOR does it mean I believe it isn't.

Until FF admits to a sham, or someone actually finds it- it will remain thusly, a discussion.
G.I.B let's have a discussion!

Let's talk about WWWH. There are lots of things that aren't on this thread that I haven't discussed.
I first laid out my solution in its entirety before I even made my first trip. My solution and article is much much longer, incorporating aspects such as the complete meaning of WWWH, and several other aspects that I have discussed at length, that do not appear in any of these threads.
I then decided to edit out many parts, to condense the solution and ALSO to have lots of other small seemingly meaningless tidbits, at my disposal for later discussions. I sent the solution minus the "UU" at the end to Mindy. I then sent the solution to Dal plus the "UU" to see if fireworks would erupt.
I have covered many odds and ends on other threads in ChaseChat and HOD. But guess what? They have ALL BEEN DELETED! Yup! Not one trace of them on the net, BUT! Have no fear, I have copied them all with time stamp, and slowly some of the things I have said are starting to leak out as if the posters/posers are the original authors of the material.
First, do you know for a fact, I am the ONLY person who knows the one single word that Fenn says "one must be in tight focus with" in order to successfully navigate to the end. CC had a thread up for years asking people what that word would be, not one single person ever got it. They still don't get it. The word is "TIRED" meaning archaic for headdress. Do you know that I was the very first person to state The definition of halt is "lame" meaning WWWH is a "Lame" clue? I didn't put that in my Solution. It was intentionally left out so that it could be the "ah ha" moment for the skeptics to latch on to something when in a forum discussion as well as the other topics, of all the references that point to a "horse" and all the fun little problems with Fenn's 1150A.D. Romanesque fake bronze box. I have posted tons on it as well, but guess what? It's ALL been deleted.
My partial solution was made up to the clue of "I've done it tired and now I'm weak" I made the drive out to NM darn well knowing that I hadn't solved it completely, but I needed BOTG to wrap my head around what I have solved to this point. I went back home and knew there was more to it and sure enough, "tired=headdress" opened up the second half of the poem.
Let's talk about things that have yet to be disclosed or figured out! How about the back-story. What started this whole process of Fenn wanting to freely explore and go to Folsom Falls NM.
Do you know that Fenn was going to announce to the world on his 85th birthday in August of last year, that something really big had happened in TC?
Why did Stephanie (owner of CC) ask me to delay my solution for three weeks, which coincided with the big announcement last year? Why did Dal say "I have never seen anything like this in the 5 years of TC, can I publish this on my site?"
WHY did FF cancel the whole announcement and birthday party and tell CBS that it was canceled and that he wouldn't be doing the interview? Why was FF really flustered and acted like he just took a gut punch? Now, here's the kicker, why did FF change the search area to the Rocky Mountains? Why did Fenn say he canceled his birthday bash because of the flu, when someone spoke with him the very next day said "I didn't know that, he was perfectly fine to me and just like his ole self."
Do you know that the first quatrain in Fenn's poem gives the overall area of TC with the first two words "As I" actually translates to the Indian ahead at Folsom Falls NM as the Indian stating "As i " with "i" being the mark on the side of the Indians face and his name. Do you know the poem has two distinct voices. One of Fenn and the other is "i" the name of the Indian.
This is just a start. Let's talk about BLM and what they did to Folsom Falls.
Do you know that in the first quatrain, Fenn gives a "safe passage clause" which is the quarry! Do you know that the phrase "new and old" tell of the beginning, being where the old Ft Union road and the Highway cross as to the entrance to the quarry and the "new and old" is also mentioned in the poem "I am Forrest Fenn".
Lots of stuff to talk about.
Do you know that the water in this valley runs NORTH? Do you know that Folsom Falls is a "Cold water Spring" that wagon trains used to stop to take on fresh water?
Lots of stuff to talk about.
Fenn, is now stuck in a tough spot. He wanted TC to help sell his last book. It flopped miserably. He wanted to reveal to the world the "supposed" location of TC as being Folsom Falls, but due to Mindy posting my solution, and Fenn wanting his book deal to fly, I cut his chance off by posting my solution even after I was repeatedly asked not to for at least three weeks. Now, Fenn can't even go near Folsom Falls because I made him change his search locations to the Rocky Mountians. The chest doesn't exist. The original hiding place does.
Now, here's a kicker, let's get an expert to analyze FF when he states where the location to search is at. WOW! Was I on the money when the experts chimed in.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Them's a lot of words Slick.

But- where do warm water halt?

I've found it. It all makes sense, without being a wordsmith and super analyst of what it might mean.

I feel that his basic premise of simplicity would indeed solve it.

One can analyze the thousands of equations of where Waldo should be hiding in the crowd, until you finally see him.

Then it's clear as to how easy it really was.

My solution fits. I've just not been to the spot I believe it is at. Perhaps one day I'll make the trek, once I get out of my Florida easy chair.

I also understand that my solution fits as well as dozens of other solutions.

The next time I'm in that area, I'll take a look. Who knows, I have an equally poor chance of being right- just as you have.

Hersbird

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike,

Lying? Yup! First he said, treasure was hidden in the mountains north of Santa Fe, THEN, he said, it's in the Rocky Mountains. AND he then, puts out his map that he takes in 100% profit. This IS the Lie. Folsom Falls was NOT Included in this map that he makes $35, and signed $50.

I had to register here just because of this comment. How is it lying? Aren't the Rocky Mountains both mountains and north of Santa Fe? As are the Cascade's In Washington, or ranges in Alaska or Maine. Because he narrowed in down outside of your personal solve how does it become a lie?

Your solve is decent but not perfect. I has a bunch of imagination, making out images of Winnie the Poo or I guess a horse. I would bet you could repeat that 100 times over with Google earth over the Rockies, and you wouldn't have to resort to big hangup over mountains north of Sante Fe but definitely not the Rockies.

Next this thread really went off the rails with serious psychological evaluations being made by closet doctors based on TV news interviews. Why are you guys wasting such talent here?

Call me some kind of Fennie or whatever term you have, if this is a hoax it is a really fun hoax. Certainly less dangerous or nefarious then say Area 51 or Bigfoot. Assuming those are hoaxes of course!

Anyway if you need me you can find me in the mountains north of Santa Fe.

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to register here just because of this comment. How is it lying? Aren't the Rocky Mountains both mountains and north of Santa Fe? As are the Cascade's In Washington, or ranges in Alaska or Maine. Because he narrowed in down outside of your personal solve how does it become a lie?

Your solve is decent but not perfect. I has a bunch of imagination, making out images of Winnie the Poo or I guess a horse. I would bet you could repeat that 100 times over with Google earth over the Rockies, and you wouldn't have to resort to big hangup over mountains north of Sante Fe but definitely not the Rockies.

Next this thread really went off the rails with serious psychological evaluations being made by closet doctors based on TV news interviews. Why are you guys wasting such talent here?

Call me some kind of Fennie or whatever term you have, if this is a hoax it is a really fun hoax. Certainly less dangerous or nefarious then say Area 51 or Bigfoot. Assuming those are hoaxes of course!

Anyway if you need me you can find me in the mountains north of Santa Fe.

Hersbird,

Here's the the problem and WHY Fenn is lying.

Find his VERY FIRST interview on TC. Take note of his exact statement of where the search location is to be conducted.
Now, find his last interview and note this exact statement of where the search location is to be conducted.

Now, review every single time that Fenn has made the statement about the search location and put them side by side.
Bring in an expert who is capable of understands deception through analysis, be it video or voice.

Behold, the Lie.

Don't believe me? Just go to Fenn's side kick, Dal. Post a solution that is not in the Rocky Mountain range like the Dry Cimarron, and see if it doesn't get deleted? Take Folsom Falls, NM. Make ANY partial, or complete solution of this area, and it will be nuked. It's obvious that Fenn and Dal are buddies! Why did Dal so eagerly want to post my solution, (I have the email for proof) and now, has instructions to nuke anything near Folsom Falls?

You say "a really fun hoax. Less dangerous than..."
Two people have perished from this hoax. One, Suicide, and one missing presumed dead. I don't see the fun for these families of the deceased. I see pain and sorrow.
This is about putting the general public in peril, so that a hustler named Forrest Fenn can make a buck and pedal his crap called his memoirs.

P.S. A little note about Fenn's map. He raked in 100% of the profits, and look where the map makers mark lies, and what that mark is? A triangle with a dot in the middle? Ring any bells? "That one good map that Fenn talks about?" Triangle at Folsom Falls?

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Them's a lot of words Slick.

But- where do warm water halt?

I've found it. It all makes sense, without being a wordsmith and super analyst of what it might mean.

I feel that his basic premise of simplicity would indeed solve it.

One can analyze the thousands of equations of where Waldo should be hiding in the crowd, until you finally see him.

Then it's clear as to how easy it really was.

My solution fits. I've just not been to the spot I believe it is at. Perhaps one day I'll make the trek, once I get out of my Florida easy chair.

I also understand that my solution fits as well as dozens of other solutions.

The next time I'm in that area, I'll take a look. Who knows, I have an equally poor chance of being right- just as you have.

WWWH,

They start just below The town of Folsom and halt, (go underground) north, to a holding pool, usually dry, north of the Brown Ranch, showing the whole Indian wearing a headdress of a horse. (Lame) from this halt, in the water shed, it's "too far to walk" all uphill too.

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little fun Fenn Factoid about the Folsom Falls solution.

Fenn gave the elevations that the "Box" would be located between.

Elevation signs are actually quite rare. Even if you're not a flat lander, they are sparse and eluding to the many square miles of US highways.

Why would Fenn be so precise, or for that matter, even care at what elevation the so called "Box" were to rest at?

Is it because an elevation sign on the side of a road was one of the hints needed to assure the drive along the highway, that they were within the designated elevation parameters?

Now, why would there be one such "elevation highway sign" just outside the city limits of Folsom Falls NM, that has a population of 32 and a few stray dogs?

Who cares what the elevation is here. I sure don't, UNLESS! It makes a good sign in which to designate a minor clue, to the unsuspecting traveler in search of a specific location?

Hersbird

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hersbird,

Here's the the problem and WHY Fenn is lying.

Find his VERY FIRST interview on TC. Take note of his exact statement of where the search location is to be conducted.
Now, find his last interview and note this exact statement of where the search location is to be conducted.

Now, review every single time that Fenn has made the statement about the search location and put them side by side.
Bring in an expert who is capable of understands deception through analysis, be it video or voice.

Behold, the Lie.

Don't believe me? Just go to Fenn's side kick, Dal. Post a solution that is not in the Rocky Mountain range like the Dry Cimarron, and see if it doesn't get deleted? Take Folsom Falls, NM. Make ANY partial, or complete solution of this area, and it will be nuked. It's obvious that Fenn and Dal are buddies! Why did Dal so eagerly want to post my solution, (I have the email for proof) and now, has instructions to nuke anything near Folsom Falls?

You say "a really fun hoax. Less dangerous than..."
Two people have perished from this hoax. One, Suicide, and one missing presumed dead. I don't see the fun for these families of the deceased. I see pain and sorrow.
This is about putting the general public in peril, so that a hustler named Forrest Fenn can make a buck and pedal his crap called his memoirs.

P.S. A little note about Fenn's map. He raked in 100% of the profits, and look where the map makers mark lies, and what that mark is? A triangle with a dot in the middle? Ring any bells? "That one good map that Fenn talks about?" Triangle at Folsom Falls?

Not to belittle a death but any suicide is far more involved then a treasure, the other was somebody taking unnecessary risk. It reminds me of my Navy time. The safest thing our carrier could do is deploy in a war zone. Most sailors were killed doing normal things back home. With literally tens of thousands of people looking and only one death, statistically you stand less chance of dying out looking for the treasure then you do staying at home both immediately and long term. How many suicides might have been prevented by somebody with little hope suddenly having something to live for? Once they got out in nature maybe they realized treasure or no treasure there was more to life then their old problems?

Now still you never answered my question. How is saying the mountains North of Santa Fe and then later narrowing down that claim to just the Rocky Mountains lying?

I'm not going to go back and watch every video or read every interview, you said yourself in your "solve" all that is allowed is the poem.

OP
OP
S

SlickNickeL

Aug 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to belittle a death but any suicide is far more involved then a treasure, the other was somebody taking unnecessary risk. It reminds me of my Navy time. The safest thing our carrier could do is deploy in a war zone. Most sailors were killed doing normal things back home. With literally tens of thousands of people looking and only one death, statistically you stand less chance of dying out looking for the treasure then you do staying at home both immediately and long term. How many suicides might have been prevented by somebody with little hope suddenly having something to live for? Once they got out in nature maybe they realized treasure or no treasure there was more to life then their old problems?

Now still you never answered my question. How is saying the mountains North of Santa Fe and then later narrowing down that claim to just the Rocky Mountains lying?

I'm not going to go back and watch every video or read every interview, you said yourself in your "solve" all that is allowed is the poem.

There is absolutely no good reason for the loss of a human life that was someone's brother, father, husband or friend. For you to attempt to marginalize this, I am saddened.

This will be my last post to you, no matter what comment, revelations or comments you may have. I do this out of respect for the families of the missing and deceased.

Well, I guess you're going to have to use your common sense. You are going to need to know about when a person is lying and telling the truth.
In order for you to do that, you will have to do as mentioned in the previous post.
To save you the time and effort, this has already been done as I have stated above.
It has been completed by someone who understands, and is well practiced and vetted in the field of human deception. I don't know how else to say this. The lie that Fenn told, lies in all of those interviews, every time he made the statment, "In the Rocky Mountains". I'm just repeating what a professional in the business of deception has stated.

I do understand what has been explained to me. Hard pressed not to believe it, as it was explained. Guess you will need to get your own expert if you don't believe me, but all you need is just this one statement as the control, and as explained in the previous post.

This is your second post, and for the defense of Fenn's "Honor".

A persons honor is composed of everything they say and do.

Let Fenn defend himself if he wants, starting with a lie, a fake 1150A.D. Fake Romanesque box, and the more recent development, and Fenn's own personal character assassination, of love letters to Mindy. If you want to defend an 85 year old married man and hustler, who wants to have sex with a woman half his age, then so be it, I'm not going to stop you. (This is documented fact from another site on TC)

In all things of life, Caveat emptor

"Let the buyer beware"

Same goes for "The Chase"

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hersbird was not justifying the death of anyone, he simply made a statement...

Hersbird

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

I guess I never get the answer to my twice repeated question . That's OK, I already know the answer.

My next question is how do you tell if an expert on lying is lying? Probably why no respectable court of law would ever allow such questionable testimony. I wonder how much you had to pay to get tested expert testimony that older men want to have sex with younger women. Before you waste any more time let me dip into the seldom used common sense area of my brain and also predict younger men want to have sex with younger women, and older women, and same aged women. Everyone lies and everyone dies, well except one guy. Nobody can be 100% trusted. What seems out of scale is your long winded posts and page after page on this subject. Of all the terrible lies out there this is your personal quest for some reason? Because you drove out to the desert and walked around for awhile. Is it at all possible that you maybe just got the wrong spot?

Mole

Greenie
Apr 2, 2016
Tucson, AZ.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Legacy 3500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, you're keeping the treasure for yourself then, huh?

JK. Nicely done!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread