HAVING FUN ON THE SILVER RUN

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
I am usually out for about 4-5 hours each day when I look for rolled halves to search.? Today I searched $600.00 in rolled halves, and found a total of 101--40% silver clad halves and one 1964 silver half.? ?Three of the rolls were marked "clad" on the outside of the wrappers and I thought could it be true?? It certainly was as all three of the rolls contained silver clad halves.?

Twenty of the rolls were in the white paper wrappers done by a machine and they were all 1995 uncirculated halves which I found pretty strange.? Why so many?? ????

I also sold 213 silver clad (40%) halves today to a coin shop, which paid $1.20 each.? I made a profit of $149.10 and was very pleased.? ? ?The coin dealer said to me you must be a bank teller, and I said no I'm not why do you say that?? He said that most people that have that many halves are tellers. lol? ?I felt like saying there must be some tellers that don't care about silver,lucky for all of us!? ?;)

Upvote 0

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like I need to cross the border from indiana and go out hunting with you with all of the finds you are producing!

Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread