maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
One dump a month goes straight to my bank to pay my mortage everymonth, I pull the cash from my other bank, before I go to pay the mortage in person, use that to get my halves( which lets me search an extra 1000.00 that week) search real qwik and bring them into the other bank to make my payment with. I would suggest this to everyone if they can do it, I know alot of people pay online, but your going to the bank to dump anyway, so you might as well use it for a payment! Maverick.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
I've been paying my mortgage with my dumps since day 1 and I don't plan on ever writing a check or paying with a Federal Reserve Note. They don't mind. They are probably thrilled to have a customer paying their mortgage on time in this economy. Beats having to initiate foreclosure proceedings.

OP
OP
PhattyB

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bad, it just came across a newsfeed for me, so I thought it was so fresh it couldn't been posted. That, and I generally don't read everything here.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
auto-payments are so much easier :-)

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paying it off will be gratifying yes, but it is all just different means to the same end :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread