OhHHHHHHH Mrs. CRH :)

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mrs.CRH said:
If I created a petition thread against that rule to use my pink font I wonder how many here would "sign" it by commenting on it?!

I'd sign...in PINK! maybe if everyone just chose a color and wrote in all CAPS from now on!? Could they run a forum of ALL of us were blocked?! Hmmm...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd sign...in PINK! maybe if everyone just chose a color and wrote in all CAPS from now on!? Could they run a forum of ALL of us were blocked?! Hmmm...

Yes...........

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I think we should all abide by the rules, in respect to the people who set up this great place for us to enjoy. Not tease the moderators.. ect.
World Peace <3
Wicka.

garrettJL

Jul 19, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2,Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why so many text color options if we are not allowed to use them? How about going after certain members who do nothing but bash anyone who asks a question instead of worrying about FONT COLOR? Oh well, here comes the ban hammer....

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Treasure_Hunter said:
Yes...........

Might be a pretty boring forum of all of us were blocked don't you think?

Don't get me wrong I respect all authority...my wife is a cop so I have no choice:-) but as Heath Ledgers "Joker" said in The Dark Night...why so serious!?

garrettJL

Jul 19, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2,Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So how many times was the "report post" button clicked for offensive use of color font by Mrs. CRH? Amazing how certain users seemingly get away with saying whatever they want on here but, god forbid you use an option that is given by the forum itself.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rules are here for a reason.... The rule on color text for example, the rule is in place because websites that have people posting in multiple colors are harder to read.....This rule has been in effect for over 6 years that I know of.....

TreasureNet has rules, every single member here agrees to those rules when they sign up by posting here...... If you go to the rules page and read them you will see.......

http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mean no harm but the pink text is causing discomfort to my Retina's.

Last edited:

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solid rolls, It is America, but you forget this is a private own website site. The owners have the right to make the rules just like any American has the right to set the rules for inside their private owned business...........I would be more worried when a business owner does not have that right..........

I know, I was just going for the quick laugh on this one. No harm intended.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know for a fact we will have a reported post in the morning from an individual who will report this thread with "nothing to do with Coin Roll Hunting". Asking us to delete it or move it.

I'm not saying anymore...we didn't make the rules, but we abide by them. You break em, we give you a warning, keep at it then you get a temporary vacation. Then while you're on vacation and sneak back in, your vacation time gets longer.

Respect our moderators. Our moderators are tasked with keeping TreasureNet family friendly, on topic, and civil. Not always an easy task. Insults, and personal attacks against our moderators will not be tolerated and may be grounds for account deletion and banning. If you've posted something, and it disappears, don't make a big deal out of it in another post!

Last edited:

Okie115

Apr 15, 2012
Virginia Beach, VA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This one isn't closed yet? Too much fun to be had here, sooo I think I'll just leave it be. Why do the banks have to close..see what happens when they do? People have too much time on their hands between boxes and have to have fun here. Ban the fun!!:occasion14:

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meh.....it didn't upset me either way, but it's not my site and I don't set the rules.

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i actually see the pink text easier than the norm black that everyone else types in.

Are we even allowed to increase our size?

i agree what about people who can not see very well, the color helps them see the words better. you take away the color one can argue you are discrimanating against them in some way.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread