OhHHHHHHH Mrs. CRH :)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not the shouting its the color text........Use bold, red, or other special type only when necessary

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
So I'm not allowed to type in color? Are you serious? It's the way I distinguish myself from everyone else & it shows my personality. I don't understand how it is hurting or bothering anyone.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is part of TreasureNet rules, it has been part of the rules for years..... That is why I posted the link to the rules..............

Moderators can't pick and choose what rules are enforced..... Already getting complaints that we enforce some and not others..........You use pink, someone else decides to use blue, then red then purple and so on.....It makes the forum hard to read.....

Last edited:

Deep Packets

Dec 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess the title of the thread has no place according to TNEt rules.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I'm not allowed to type in color? Are you serious? It's the way I distinguish myself from everyone else & it shows my personality. I don't understand how it is hurting or bothering anyone.

Sorry Mrs.CRH...

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well who is the head moderator or who is in charge of the site. I would like to write them an email & if it is you let me know & I will write you an email. I've written the website before about writing in color & not once did they tell me I couldn't type in color.

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
randy marsh.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The head admin is John Droid

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Solid rolls, It is America, but you forget this is a private own website site. The owners have the right to make the rules just like any American has the right to set the rules for inside their private owned business...........I would be more worried when a business owner does not have that right..........

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Treasure_Hunter said:
Solid rolls, It is America, but you forget this is a private own website site. The owners have the right to make the rules just like any American has the right to set the rules for inside their private owned business...........I would be more worried when a business owner does not have that right..........

Privately...the word you are looking for is privately...just sayin'.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the meaning is clear, not easy to do from a smartphone.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha Wicka don't be sad! If you were saying my husband has competition, that is sweet but there is no one that compares to him. He's the best!! :goldtrophy:

Just wait and see who 'likes' this post, must be her husband!

OP
OP
D1MES_101

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
Not the shouting its the color text........Use bold, red, or other special type only when necessary

i actually see the pink text easier than the norm black that everyone else types in.

Are we even allowed to increase our size?

test.

garrettJL

Jul 19, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2,Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is this world coming to? :dontknow:

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel so dreary in this plain black text. It is just not meeeee!! :( Well I emailed the admin earlier but have yet to receive a response regarding my pink text. Hmmmm I'm so sorry to all who my pink text offended. & ps....my husband will not like my post about him being the best. He doesn't do anything but read the posts on this forum. But nice try ;) I wish he would let me brag about him on here. I could talk about how wonderful he is all day!

OP
OP
D1MES_101

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel so dreary in this plain black text. It is just not meeeee!! :( Well I emailed the admin earlier but have yet to receive a response regarding my pink text. Hmmmm I'm so sorry to all who my pink text offended. & ps....my husband will not like my post about him being the best. He doesn't do anything but read the posts on this forum. But nice try ;) I wish he would let me brag about him on here. I could talk about how wonderful he is all day!

Im sending that guy a pm too! its a ridiculous rule in my eyes!

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mrs.CRH said:

YOU SHOULD! IN PINK...AND ALL CAPS! it's EXCITING that way!!!

Darn rules huh?!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread