Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've marked some shallow targets, since many of the deeper sites might take a bulldozer to reach the stuff. Again, from my file of definitions.

"Red outline circles for places to check metal detecting, for mostly loose coins/treasure or artifacts of value, from surface down to 1-2 feet deep."

Attachments

• Q-B-johnny1987.jpg
    Q-B-johnny1987.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 86

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TrueBlueL, I have one question and that would be the purple lines, what is in this area (if anything)? Additional places marked to identify.

Attachments

• 2016-04-19 20.27.jpg
    2016-04-19 20.27.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 2016-04-19 20.27-TrueBlueL.jpg
    2016-04-19 20.27-TrueBlueL.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 2016-04-19 20.27-TrueBlueLcrop.jpg
    2016-04-19 20.27-TrueBlueLcrop.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 2016-04-19 20.27-TrueBlueL-C.jpg
    2016-04-19 20.27-TrueBlueL-C.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
OP
OP
J

johnny1987

Sep 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've marked some shallow targets, since many of the deeper sites might take a bulldozer to reach the stuff. Again, from my file of definitions.

"Red outline circles for places to check metal detecting, for mostly loose coins/treasure or artifacts of value, from surface down to 1-2 feet deep."

Thank you so much for your time.

I'll check the location and will let you know if i find something.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TrueBlueL, adding these 2 purple outline circles, which probably are related in some way to indigenous culture.

Attachments

• 2016-04-19 20.27-P-TrueBlueL.jpg
    2016-04-19 20.27-P-TrueBlueL.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 81

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
============================
Hi TrueBlueL.,
Listen my friend your grandfather was telling the truth, yes there 24k gold bars 100% no doubt about it, in fact there is 3 spots buried in an exact equilateral triangle shape, in two spots there is 3kg gold bars and some gold coins contained in a glass container, where in the 3rd spot there is 2kg gold bars only contained in a pottery... Under the circumstances No Professional Dowser whosoever can sense any signal of such cache (unless he/she fully equipped to overcome such "shield"), simply because in the middle of triangle there is a witchcraft buried in a small vacuumed rock, of course the purpose of this witchcraft is to SEAL the "wave" of anything buried in this triangle, so no one can dowse this cache. Your ancestors apparently dealt with this kind of witchcraft to safeguard their valuable belongings..I want you to take my words very seriously and be very frank.. I have no problem of exactly pinpointing to you the 3 close cache spots, BUT If I do so, what are you going to do about it? Will you be afraid of getting near it to dig out the treasures??

=====================
OK TRUEBLUEL. , I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DIDN'T REPLY TO MY INQUIRY; BUT COULD YOU PLEASE ATLEAST REPLY TO JUST ONE INQUIRY: DID YOUR FATHER OR GRANDFATHER ONCE TOLD YOU THAT THEY ACTUALLY USED TO FOLLOW "CERTAIN RITUALS" WHEN THEY USED TO HIDE OR BURY THEIR VALUABLES?? THANKS..

Last edited:

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TrueBlueL, I have one question and that would be the purple lines, what is in this area (if anything)? Additional places marked to identify.
Nothing really bit i believe back in the day somewhere in that area there used to be a sugar cane milling area. Why is that?

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=====================
OK TRUEBLUEL. , I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DIDN'T REPLY TO MY INQUIRY; BUT COULD YOU PLEASE ATLEAST REPLY TO JUST ONE INQUIRY: DID YOUR FATHER OR GRANDFATHER ONCE TOLD YOU THAT THEY ACTUALLY USED TO FOLLOW "CERTAIN RITUALS" WHEN THEY USED TO HIDE OR BURY THEIR VALUABLES?? THANKS..
Sorry, im actually down here right now, my grandfather almost suffered a heart attack and his health is worsening. They live up in the Mountains where i only get signal in a certain hill. Yes they did alot my grandfather talks about it all the time but he's more afraid of getting intoxicated by poisonous gasses released from trapped metals. Anyways i sent you a pm.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing really bit i believe back in the day somewhere in that area there used to be a sugar cane milling area. Why is that?
Nothing of real importance or significance. I used to sometimes on the forum here, do a paranormal type of search, only on certain sites. But had to stop because a few began using it as an excuse for not locating a target. There might be nothing visible or maybe of generations long gone. From my file of definitions for purple marked locations.

"Purple line box (or outline circles) for paranormal type sites, including tombs, ancient religious artifacts, temples, spirits, and burial grounds."

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sorry, im actually down here right now, my grandfather almost suffered a heart attack and his health is worsening. They live up in the Mountains where i only get signal in a certain hill. Yes they did alot my grandfather talks about it all the time but he's more afraid of getting intoxicated by poisonous gasses released from trapped metals. Anyways i sent you a pm.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, hope he recovers soon..
Thank you for confirming my inquiry. The 3-triangle-gold cache spots are included in the yellow circle you outlined, you can describe it as no-man's-land, ha.ha.ha.. this dowsing has nothing to do with what some calls "paranormal seach", this kind of targets are simply SEALED FROM DOWSERS because no dowsers can sense it if they don't have the right KEY to dowse it. If you wish I can post the 3 zero spots publicly here, or I can send you a PM if it is a private issue to you.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johnny, the zoomed in map.

Attachments

• M- johnny1987.jpg
    M- johnny1987.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 97

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indigenous history of Tula Indians, according to Manataka American Indian Council (link at bottom of article).

There were at least four small Caddo bands in the area and contrary to comments of some historians, the Tula were not Caddo. Yes, the Tula spoke some of the Caddo language, but they did so for trade purposes and as result of inner-marriage with people from nearby villages. But, their primary language was not Caddo and remains unclassified.

Conehead%20Tula1.gif

Unlike any tribe in North America, the Tula raised ducks and domesticated turkeys. They planted Amaranth and Yam Beans, a turnip-like root, that were unknown to any local tribe. The Tula also built religious structures like sweat lodges and meeting places were built in the shape of a pyramid!

Another bit of evidence that the Tula were not Caddo is that local tribes were horrified by the deformed heads of the Tula. The 16th century Spanish chroniclers wrote that the Tula practiced cranial deformation and tattooed their bodies. They fought with large spears. Intentionally elongated or flattened skulls are associated with several ancient Mesoamerican cultures such as at Mesa Verde Cliff Dwellers, the Inca of South America, and the Toltec of Central America. The Tula tightly bound the heads of infants so that their heads became pointed or flat.

Some historians say that the Tula were ancestors of the Spiroans - (Spiro Mounds of Oklahoma) or the Tunica of Mississippi, or the Wichita Indians of Texas. There is little evidence to support this notion and none of these assumptions are correct.

Tula_Statue,%20Mexico.jpg

It is our opinion the Tula were descendants of the Tula de Allend
in the Tula Valley, in what is now the southwest of the Mexican state of Hidalgo, northwest of Mexico City. The inhabitants of Tula were called Toltecs,

Tula (Tollán) near the present-day town of Tula de Allende (about 50 miles north of Mexico City) lie the remains of Tollán, the ancient capital city of the Toltec empire that thrived from 900 CE to 1170. The Tula were the ancient teachers of the Toltec and the Maya people.

Honoring The Tula - People of the Great Water by Takatoka, Lee Standing Bear Moore

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did Ancient Star People Come to Mantaka?

Ancient tribes came to Manataka on pilgrimages to place ceremonial items in five of the caves. The people of the south laid gifts in the southern-most cave and people of the north laid their gifts in the northern-most cave. "People from the west and east performed offering ceremonies in two additional caves. The cave located to the left of the crystal cave was used by the 'Keepers of Manataka', the Tula Indians of Tanico, who lived in surrounding areas and for other tribes living nearby such as the Caddo, Quapaw, Osage, Tunica, and Pawnee. To the right of the center crystal cave was a ceremonial cave reserved for gifts of the other people of this land - the animals, birds, fish, insects, plants, stones and the elements. No one ever approached the most sacred crystal cave, as it was said to have been the work place of the star people (angels?) and resting place of many spirits."

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about your grandfather, hope he recovers soon..
Thank you for confirming my inquiry. The 3-triangle-gold cache spots are included in the yellow circle you outlined, you can describe it as no-man's-land, ha.ha.ha.. this dowsing has nothing to do with what some calls "paranormal seach", this kind of targets are simply SEALED FROM DOWSERS because no dowsers can sense it if they don't have the right KEY to dowse it. If you wish I can post the 3 zero spots publicly here, or I can send you a PM if it is a private issue to you.
"ha.ha.ha.."

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Red thanks for the info but you have the wrong tula the one you posted about is located in the state of Hidalgo. The little pyramid i posted is located in the city called Tula within the state of Tamaulipas, unfortunately there's not much information known about this site it has been related to the huasteca culture the government around here doesn't care much about these sites they did uncover it and took everything found to museums but with lack of resources and intrest it was only fenced with cheap barbed wire fence which any one can cross. As you may have seen from other post i recently went down there on a last minute notice to see my grandfather who was sick and almost suffered a heart stroke i did get to take several pictures of the area which i will share and dont expect for them to be dowsed i just want yall to enjoy the view and landscape down there. imagejpeg_0.jpg PART_1461033167136_20150722_132758.jpg imagejpeg_0.jpg
These were actually taken by my brother i somehow lost the ones i had.
I got to speak with one of my aunts she was telling me about the time the government archaeologists just hired anyone who could use a shovel or pick ax to uncover the pyramid, and she was one of them and was able to uncover many figures some small and meduim size but the most interesting part for me was when she uncovered a human skull and how it dissolved in to thin powder once it was picked up.

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are of the village where my grandfather lives, nothing special just nice an calm. 20160423_183810.jpg 20160423_183756.jpg 20160423_184005.jpg 20160423_160629.jpg

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i happen to ask friends and family about that area and one thing is certain they all said its haunted to its teeth, they dont know why but many think because of treasures involving witchcraft, my grandfather said alot of people were murdered up there during the revolution. One uncle said there is a folklore story of a coffin with a dead body and treasure inside, another friend said he's heard of a cave you enter and if you pass the witch craft challenges you'll find 7 mules carrying alot of money. Who knows whats up there but it sure is intresting.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i happen to ask friends and family about that area and one thing is certain they all said its haunted to its teeth, they dont know why but many think because of treasures involving witchcraft, my grandfather said alot of people were murdered up there during the revolution. One uncle said there is a folklore story of a coffin with a dead body and treasure inside, another friend said he's heard of a cave you enter and if you pass the witch craft challenges you'll find 7 mules carrying alot of money. Who knows whats up there but it sure is intresting.
(((they dont know why but many think because of treasures involving witchcraft, ..)))
THIS IS TRUE TO A LARGE EXTENT.

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
In the 60 + yrs I have been a dowser I learned that in every Country and every different religion in this realm people believe that there are different things that protect treasure caches. I have only on site dowsed in our great USA, Canada and Nam. I can say I never ran into witchcraft and I don't believe in it. In 1999 I was working a loc

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
I don't know what happen but TN cut half my post- I am starting where it left off. In 1999 I was working a local cache that day by myself and I ran into a mad 698 lb treasure cache guard, it put me down and in the hospital after the Drs listened to my story which they didn't believe they gave me every test they could think of. They finally said that I didn't have a stroke and released me. Enough said about my first meeting with a treasure cache guard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions