Dowsing two maps

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I don't know what happen but TN cut half my post- I am starting where it left off. In 1999 I was working a local cache that day by myself and I ran into a mad 698 lb treasure cache guard, it put me down and in the hospital after the Drs listened to my story which they didn't believe they gave me every test they could think of. They finally said that I didn't have a stroke and released me. Enough said about my first meeting with a treasure cache guard.

TRUE... WELCOME TO THE UNSEEN WORLD..
Question: After this incident, did you find something changed in your life?? Like repeated nightmares as you are falling from heights?? Or different nightmares seeing animals like snakes or black cats or dogs??
After one year from that incident did you become suddenly inflicted with a chronic disease?

Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is a mad 698 lb treasure cache guard????
Marvin

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
GA Boy, If you ever get in my area let me know and I will give you some hands on dowsing experience working with this same Entity TCG. If you want to hear any more you can PM me.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Are you just trying to be funny? I am New Order MENNONITE and most of my family ARE AMISH. I am 75 yrs old and in better health then I was.

I see.. Question: This "Entity" you refer to, Do you see it in person, or does it come and go, or does it talk to you, or do you just feel its presence in treasure's site??

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
The question you asked. Does this really matter? Look the word up in a World Dictionary or on the internet. One thing I am going to say is I don't believe in witchcraft-black magic-voo-doo or any other black art. Enough said.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The question you asked. Does this really matter? Look the word up in a World Dictionary or on the internet. One thing I am going to say is I don't believe in witchcraft-black magic-voo-doo or any other black art. Enough said.

Listen my friend.. the entity you talk about is only DEMONS.. Even if it comes to you in the shape of an angel!! Witchcraft exists whether you believe in it or not, it is evil in itself even if the one who requested from the sorcerer to make it for him had a good intent.. it is associated directly with demons.. Demons will obey the orders of the witchcraft contract to protect the treasure by distracting treasure hunters by various means, AND NOT ATTRACTING TREASURE HUNTERS.. Devil will not serve humans, it is an old animosity between them.. Enough said

Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no such thing as demons in my world. Maybe yours but not mine. Now where did I put that sack of Chicken Bones?:laughing7: :laughing7: :dontknow:
Marvin

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
Mr elhit 29, I don't know where you live or what religion you are or how old you are. I am telling you right now you are trying to convert the wrong person. You are not suppose to practice religion on TN. Enough said.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I don't blame you, most people have to see things with their own eyes in order to believe, otherwise denial would be the easiest thing to do..

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Mr elhit 29, I don't know where you live or what religion you are or how old you are. I am telling you right now you are trying to convert the wrong person. You are not suppose to practice religion on TN. Enough said.

That is definitely NOT my intention.. I'm just expressing my view regarding the witchcraft matter associated with some treasures.. So please don't confuse things up regarding religion and the like..

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
There is a difference between expressing your thoughts then trying to tell me what happened on a cache site I was working. I was there you were not. Also there is a difference between dowsing and black art such as witchcraft. I am a Master Dowser. Thank you for your thoughts, I don't need any more of them. Enough said. I have a new site to work on.

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bullet you wrote,
"I can say I never ran into witchcraft and I don't believe in it."

And then you write,
"*In 1999 I was working a local cache that day by myself and I ran into a mad 698 lb treasure cache guard,"

Like me Elhit only wanted to know the details of what kind of "entity" you had encountered. I respectfully understand we all have different views of what we believe in and how we describe things. Eventough he referred to it as a demon which you don't believe in and we do, all we were curious was the details on what you encountered.

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no such thing as demons in my world. Maybe yours but not mine. Now where did I put that sack of Chicken Bones?:laughing7: :laughing7: :dontknow:
Marvin
What a perfect world you live in what planet is that?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i happen to ask friends and family about that area and one thing is certain they all said its haunted to its teeth, they dont know why but many think because of treasures involving witchcraft, my grandfather said alot of people were murdered up there during the revolution. One uncle said there is a folklore story of a coffin with a dead body and treasure inside, another friend said he's heard of a cave you enter and if you pass the witch craft challenges you'll find 7 mules carrying alot of money. Who knows whats up there but it sure is intresting.
I marked the lins purple, because was dowsed the map specifically for paranormal type of signals, including religious sites or artifacts. Here again is frmy file of definitions for purple marked spots.

"Purple line box (or outline circles) for paranormal type sites, including tombs, ancient religious artifacts, temples, spirits, and burial grounds."

"another friend said he's heard of a cave you enter and if you pass the witch craft challenges you'll find 7 mules carrying alot of money. Who knows whats up there but it sure is intresting."

The white marked spots should be in the purple lines also......was silent about them, from my file of definitions on white markings.

"White in general is a color indicator, I use for natural caves or man made tunnel entrances and mine shafts, other similar type excavations (including old wells, tombs, etc.)."

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Red thanks for the info but you have the wrong tula the one you posted about is located in the state of Hidalgo. The little pyramid i posted is located in the city called Tula within the state of Tamaulipas, unfortunately there's not much information known about this site it has been related to the huasteca culture the government around here doesn't care much about these sites they did uncover it and took everything found to museums but with lack of resources and intrest it was only fenced with cheap barbed wire fence which any one can cross. As you may have seen from other post i recently went down there on a last minute notice to see my grandfather who was sick and almost suffered a heart stroke i did get to take several pictures of the area which i will share and dont expect for them to be dowsed i just want yall to enjoy the view and landscape down there. View attachment 1311946 View attachment 1311947 View attachment 1311948
These were actually taken by my brother i somehow lost the ones i had.
I got to speak with one of my aunts she was telling me about the time the government archaeologists just hired anyone who could use a shovel or pick ax to uncover the pyramid, and she was one of them and was able to uncover many figures some small and meduim size but the most interesting part for me was when she uncovered a human skull and how it dissolved in to thin powder once it was picked up.
Thanks for sharing your photos.....these pyramids still are very interesting as cultural heritage.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here you see them side-by-side, the paranormal purple and the white caves/tunnels or sometimes the tombs.

Attachments

• purple-line_white-boxes.jpg
    purple-line_white-boxes.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I marked the lins purple, because was dowsed the map specifically for paranormal type of signals, including religious sites or artifacts. Here again is frmy file of definitions for purple marked spots.

"Purple line box (or outline circles) for paranormal type sites, including tombs, ancient religious artifacts, temples, spirits, and burial grounds."

"another friend said he's heard of a cave you enter and if you pass the witch craft challenges you'll find 7 mules carrying alot of money. Who knows whats up there but it sure is intresting."

The white marked spots should be in the purple lines also......was silent about them, from my file of definitions on white markings.

"White in general is a color indicator, I use for natural caves or man made tunnel entrances and mine shafts, other similar type excavations (including old wells, tombs, etc.)."

Thanks.
Speaking about temples i heard there's another temple/pyramid in a village close to the other cuitzillo pyramid.
Screenshot_2016-05-15-19-02-46.png Screenshot_2016-05-15-19-02-46.png Screenshot_2016-05-15-19-02-46.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread